EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add a picture. I keep trying to paste, and it doesn't want to do it.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    So far. . . the before was taken a couple weeks into this, so it's not a true before. Taking another set soon.

9803216_8439.jpg

9803216_2365.jpg

9803216_2104.jpg
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    bumping for insane amounts of inspiration
  • amclubb
    Options
    074-1-2.jpg
    Here's my before ( started exercising 2/17/11). The picture on the left had to have been right at 200 pounds. The two on the right were taken after I'd lost my first seven pounds.

327.jpg
    This is my current - I am over half way to my goal :-)
    Here's what I've lost so far in my first six months...
    37 pounds
    Neck 1.5 inches
    Waist 8.0 inches
    Hips 7.0 inches
    Arm 2.7 inch
    Thighs 9 inches (combined)
    Bust 6.8 inches
    Calves 1.2 inches
    BMI lost: 5.1
    Body Fat Lost: 8%
    Grand Total of inches lost in five months: 36.20"
    I went from a size 16 to a size 10 and a few 12's.

WOW!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Do you mind me asking what you did to get such GREAT results in just 6 months? I have an event in 6 months that I'm working toward and I'd LOVE to be down 37 lbs by then!!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    These have happened for me over the course of a couple years and I gained a little back and am trying to lose it again, but here are mine. Thanks for letting me share too!
    240+ pounds
    beforefat.JPG
    150 lbs
    149-sm.JPG
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Second batch.

9803216_3022.jpg

9803216_9603.jpg

9803216_3353.jpg
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    one word for you girls - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no clue how much your pics inspire others & keep them motivated.
  • Ishipop
    Ishipop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've never posted in these forums before but I enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures so much that I decided to add my own pics.

Before is 4 months after my youngest son was born (6 yrs ago!) I was about 180 lbs. After is 2 months ago running my 4th full marathon. :) 132 that day. I'm at 130 now. Trying to get down to about 120-125 but overall pretty happy with where I'm at. :)

2005-11-06.jpg
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great job Ishipop, nice job!!! Impressive!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Love these! You all are very inspiring!!
  • Ishipop
    Ishipop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job Ishipop, nice job!!! Impressive!

Thanks!:wink:
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Here are mine: Top one is Aug 8th 2010 235 lbs. Bottom is today Sept 3, 2011. Both at weddings. 13 months 92 lbs.

The first wedding is the one that changed everything...the second is the one where everything was changed!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing, you look great, do you look back and can you believe you have gotten this far? has it dawned on you?
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    feels surreal every day
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    074-1-2.jpg
    Here's my before ( started exercising 2/17/11). The picture on the left had to have been right at 200 pounds. The two on the right were taken after I'd lost my first seven pounds.

327.jpg
    This is my current - I am over half way to my goal :-)
    Here's what I've lost so far in my first six months...
    37 pounds
    Neck 1.5 inches
    Waist 8.0 inches
    Hips 7.0 inches
    Arm 2.7 inch
    Thighs 9 inches (combined)
    Bust 6.8 inches
    Calves 1.2 inches
    BMI lost: 5.1
    Body Fat Lost: 8%
    Grand Total of inches lost in five months: 36.20"
    I went from a size 16 to a size 10 and a few 12's.

A-MAZ-ING!!!!!! What a dramatic difference!!! You look spectacular!!! It's like you went from 1982 to 2011 in 2 months time!!!!! Congrats on your hard work, the payoff is beautiful!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    ooop, I mean 5 months, typ-o!
  • jenniebean12
    Options
    congrats all,. you all look amazing. thanks for the encouragement that I can do this!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    oh my!! I started this thread and i just saw today that it had rolled over to page 5 of "part 2" ... I had NO idea it had gone that far!! I am so glad!! and I am even more glad to see how well everyone has done! i have said before- my favorite part is how much happier everyone looks in their 'current/after' pictures!!

way to go everyone!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    highestandgoal-Copy.jpg
    highestandgoal-2.jpg

WOW! You look AWESOME! I cant wait until I reach the same goal! I started out at 156 and my ultimate goal is to be 120 too! I cant wait to reach that!! Thanks for the encouragement! :bigsmile: You look AWESOME!!

thank you :) i've been having a rough few weeks lately and needing to get back on track! i've been reading through this thread and it's just what i needed to kick my butt back into gear!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!