MEN ONLY!!! :)

Options
Sh1tsRainbows
Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
i just watched that movie "Hall Pass" with owen wilson... basically these couples have been married for a while..and the wife gives then one week to do what ever they want...

Would you do it??

women reading this would you do it also?? or let you husband??

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've been married 17 years and I wouldn't!
    I love my wife, and I love my life.
    True, that day in and day out over 17 years we have had good and bad times. Sometimes we have gotten "comfortable".
    My wife isn't controlling, so I never feel like I'm under her thumb.
    I go out with the guys. I watch football (she does too! I told you I love her!) So I have never felt like I needed a "break".
  • rider797
    rider797 Posts: 52
    Options
    im not married....but i would never do it...
  • MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Engaged and living with my fiance. No way would I do it, even if for some reason she would let me, just the broken hearted look on her face that is conjured up in my head, is enough to deter me from ever hurting her like that. That's one of the reasons I have no desire to see that movie, despite liking some of the actors in it.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    definitely not I am a very faithful man ;)
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    NEVER saw the movie! so...Bump!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    If I had a weekend to do what I want it would be or sound like...quiet, no noise, just me sitting around the fire with some friends relaxing without any stupid annoying questions, phone calls, just relaxing. And if your talking about another female well... "NO!" it took too long to train the first one, not worth the headache, pain, drama, etc...why do you think we were only supposed to have one!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    never saw the movie but know what you're talking about and
    my answer is a resounding HELL NO!!!!
    I love my husband with all my being and he loves me.
    I may have learned to share when I was younger (toys), but I do/will NOT share my HUSBAND.
    And I'm certain he wouldn't share me either.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    AMEN YARN!! <3
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Yes.

And by yes I mean no.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    IMYarnCraz33:

I may have learned to share when I was younger (toys), but I do/will NOT share my HUSBAND.

That's a well made point IMYam, as adults it really isn't hygienic to share toys
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    Doesn't work for everyone, certainly would never work for me and my husband, but I'm not going to judge people for whom it does work because that's really up to them. For me personally, the only people who are ever seeing me naked again are my husband and medical professionals. As for him, it's not worth it because he knows I'd never be o.k. with it and it would completely undermine the foundation of our marriage.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Why would one get married if that were even a remote possibilty in your value/belief system? Like my life the way it is, if I wanted to be in a state of chaos I would not have gotten married. We've been together 11years now and I'm just figuring out how to do it right, why blow that? I'm almost trained I don't want to flunk out of obedience school at this stage of the game. :-)
    Seriously though I have to say it is stupid movies like that, that cause folks without integrity, committment and honor to even think that way.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Never- you marry for life
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I reckon my husband would do it... And because he would, I would.

It would ruin everything though.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I JUST saw this movie last weekend!!!

In order for me to grant a "hall pass" to my spouse, I'd have to get one of my own too.

But, I'm sure it would only lead to more problems down the road. I really don't see how it would help any "restlessness" one or both spouses might be feeling. I just think it would make matters even worse...
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Just watched that movie...Neither one of us would want one. We just don't see how that could make anything better.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    No, its silly.
    Lap dances are another story though.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    i just watched that movie "Hall Pass" with owen wilson... basically these couples have been married for a while..and the wife gives then one week to do what ever they want...

Would you do it??

women reading this would you do it also?? or let you husband??

Nah I wouldn't do it. If I felt that way I would have never had gotten married or continued to stay married for the last 10 years ;D
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Oh heck no those guys were buffoons. Fun movie and all but that is never how I have felt, I am here cause I want to be :) Plus as the movie teaches its not all that its cracked up to be.
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    I haven't seen the movie, so I'm not 100% sure exactly the rules or what ever, but I WOULD let my partner sleep with another person, as long as he uses protection (and they are disease free) and we talk about it first. I trust him completely and I'm not a jealous person, so I don't have a problem with it. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I can understand not wanting to have sex only with one person for the rest of my life.