MEN ONLY!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Married. Wouldn't do it.

#1- It would be really weird having sex with another woman, I'm probably be too nervous to even have the pluming work right. Unlike most guys, when I talk my big game about what I would do with some hot chick for one night, the reality is that I'd probably chicken out and go home to my wife anyway.

#2- Even if I wanted to and had the guts and the wife gave me permission I would know better. Knowing how women work when she says " you have a hall pass", she really means, "This is a test and if you take the bait you're dead".
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    If he gets a pass, I get a pass.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great movie, but NO, I could never do that! When you committ to working somewhere, they don't let you have "time off" to go work somewhere else because you are tired of doing the same thing every single day, so why would that be ok in a marriage? It's up to you to change things up and keep the spark alive. I would definitely never judge someone who did allow it, not my place, but I know for me I wouldn't be able to do something like that and then go back home and act like nothing happened.
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    I thought the movie was pretty funny. the only part i didnt like was how owne was dressed, hair and all looked just like my husband. i got jealous of a movie lol. my husband knows i wouldnt be able to deal with it. I got married for one reason. I love him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him, and he feels the same. If you wanted a hall pass, you never should have got married

so, no, no neither of us would
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the film (not my sort of thing) but are we saying, would we allow our partners to go and have sex with someone else? Would we *allow* them to? What happened to free will? A person either will or they won't - permission has nothing to do with it!

There are few things in this life that I am certain of but one of them is that amato mio would never even look at another woman in that way, much less consider being unfaithful to me (even with permission!). Why would he? He has me - why on earth would he want anyone else?! :laugh: It works both ways - I have zero interest in other men, other than as platonic friends of course.

IMO if you make a commitment to someone, unless things really aren't working, you should honour that commitment....it's meaningless otherwise. And if it's not working, get out *before* moving onto pastures new. Just my opinion though, I know that some people don't agree.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Been married for 14 years and even if I got a hall pass I would not use it. He trust me to go out with my friends and I trust him as well. The party is always more fun with him around.
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy or girl I'd be with. I have a friend in a four-way relationship (she has a girlfriend & boyfriend and her girlfriend has another girlfriend) and they're really happy. I'd love to be so comfortable with my love for a partner - and their love for me - that I would not be jealous if they wanted to have sex with someone else too. I've had a partner in the past, and I'd have been okay with it but they never mentioned the possibility or desire. We didn't last though (we weren't that attracted to one another) and I don't know what I'd say if I were together with a guy/girl I was in love with.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yes.

And by yes I mean no.

Did someone peek over your shoulder?? :laugh:
  • diplomad
    diplomad Posts: 51
    Options
    Yep. Sure would.

I dare say most guys would, but wont admit it.

Edit: It would also depend on the relationship I would be in at the time as well. There would be alot of variable I would imagine.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Ew! I would NEVER.... get married. Yuck!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My thoughts.. circumstances dictate what you do. Both people in the relationship have to want a common goal... So if that entails both going off and doing things so be it. I won't actually answer the question as there are a lot of judging people on this site.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yep. Sure would.

I dare say most guys would, but wont admit it.

Edit: It would also depend on the relationship I would be in at the time as well. There would be alot of variable I would imagine.

I agree completely. Most guys would.

I wouldn't.

I was talking with my girlfriend about a similar subject recently...'guys night out'. She's totally ok with the concept (part of what I love about her...confidence is sexy), but I told her that nights like that aren't necessary...I get more 'away' time than I need at work.

If I don't need a night away...wth would I do with a week?

Also...as was said...the plumbing probably wouldn't work anyhow. Sexual attraction for me is much more than just a physical thing. I'm sure that's an entertaining mental image lol...but I'm completely secure in admitting it. I'm a one woman sort of guy.

But she gets the whole package :).
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ew! I would NEVER.... get married. Yuck!

hahaa nice. +1
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Been married for 14 years and even if I got a hall pass I would not use it. He trust me to go out with my friends and I trust him as well. The party is always more fun with him around.

I completely agree!!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't. i can't double dip like that, just isn't my style, but i've known couples that would have playthings together. if it works for you, go for it. i'm very stingy and wouldn't be down to share, and he can't stand it if i even hint that i would want to have another woman so i highly doubt he'd be cool with a 'hall pass' and i'm sure we'd both be at each other's throats when it was all said and done and if either of us had done anything.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    BUMP

Thanks for your responses..its nice to see most people SAY they wouldnt but are they being honest??? Look how many relationships end because of cheating...so im interested to see if anyone else has an opinion on this subject...