7 Month Progress!! *Pics*

Options
124»

Replies

• Taylor1089
    Options
    this is so great, i really hope this is me someday. You're so proud im sure, and you should be!!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job!!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! SO happy for you!
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    With all the motivation and success i have been getting since I joined MFP, there is no way that I can give up. Thank you all for sharing your stories:flowerforyou:
  • bdorris1023
    bdorris1023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this! This is so inspiring! I myself am about to turn 21, and I am just now coming down from 260 pounds. It is so inspiring to see people near my age and weight because if they can do it I definitely can. Congratulations on the weight, what an uplifiting story! Thanks for sharing!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You have a very moving story. Thanks so much for sharing. Congrats to you and your family! You are so young and so much of life ahead of you. This is the best present in the world that you have given to yourself! Yay!!! I love your pictures!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Again A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you!!!! You all don't know how much your words lift my spirit...especially where I didn't do very well today, but tomorrow is a new day. And its because of all of you I know I will do better!! Thank you...Thank You.....THANK YOU!!!
  • tb1006
    tb1006 Posts: 19
    Options
    thank you for this! you look amazing. I am new to this (2 weeks) and feel like I am struggling already and ready to quit because I don't see the "instant results" I am wanting. Inspirational people like you and the MFP community is really helping me stick with it because I do want it so bad!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    tb1006...i was the sameway!! MFP really helps keep you motivated! Stick with it and you will see the results:) Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!