lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

How about an apology?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

Not really, even if it wasny a quote this site is for support and advice, not rudeness and ridicule.
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yahoo answers is full of kids. Not exactly the best source of info...

tumblr_lprwqzBpns1qfuctjo1_500.jpg

LOL! I hope someone replied with "ask your parents".

I never, ever read comments on certain websites because the commenters are asinine at best, vitriolic on average. Anonymity is a powerful feeling.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

How about an apology?

She definitely deserves an apology, but I guess it's too hard for some people to act like adults and say sorry I read that wrong. Not that saying that would even excuse the rudeness
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

How about an apology?

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. You were the one that misunderstood. Good grief.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    LOL, well perhaps if you do 15 meals a day and you walk brisk pace for 150 minutes that may lead you to some weight loss... providing you're also a very active person that is of course.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I ate 30 meals a day that were 100 calories a piece.

No, I don't think that would work either.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

REPORTED, there, happy now? ;)
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

lol I wasn't reporting so that the world could see how rude/dumb she was :P
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    LAME, there happy now.

Haha I totally did the same.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yahoo Answers is for entertainment purposes only, it's entertaining to read all the stupid questions! My favorite category is the pregnancy one. Most questions consist of a detailed sexual history combined with a minor symptom (such as a headache) followed by "OMG AM I PREGGERS?"
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    Yahoo Answers is for entertainment purposes only, it's entertaining to read all the stupid questions! My favorite category is the pregnancy one. Most questions consist of a detailed sexual history combined with a minor symptom (such as a headache) followed by "OMG AM I PREGGERS?"

"I've never had sex with a boy, or even kissed a boy, but my period is a day late...COULD I BE PREGNANT?!" (genuine question btw that I read...)
  • Jorra
    Options

"I've never had sex with a boy, or even kissed a boy, but my period is a day late...COULD I BE PREGNANT?!" (genuine question btw that I read...)

Kids need to be taught by their parents, not the internet! Everyone please have "the talk" with your kids before you give them access to the internet.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    AAAAH IF YOU ARE CLUELESS DINNAE GEE ADVICE!

The sad thing is people judge advice not on its quality in general but the popularity of the opinion. That's why I think having a "like" button on this part of the board at least is a bad idea.

I'm sure people have good intentions when giving advice but considering one of the post popular pieces of advice in general terms is to slash calories AND do a metric tonne of cardio when trying to improve body composition you have to be careful...
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

Kids need to be taught by their parents, not the internet! Everyone please have "the talk" with your kids before you give them access to the internet.

I know in some states in America land they don't let you teach sex ed at school, but it gets taught here in every school (even, *gasp*, catholic schools), and so kids here don't learn these things from the internet as they can speak freely with teachers, and of course there's loadsa clinics and stuff for young people to get advice/education/contraceptives.

And sex is just generally discussed very freely here, which is good and bad...
  • Jorra
    Options
    I know in some states in America land they don't let you teach sex ed at school, but it gets taught here in every school (even, *gasp*, catholic schools), and so kids here don't learn these things from the internet as they can speak freely with teachers, and of course there's loadsa clinics and stuff for young people to get advice/education/contraceptives.

And sex is just generally discussed very freely here, which is good and bad...

I know I started getting at least "puberty" education in 4th grade. Didn't really talk about sex until middle/high school. It's a shame that it's forbidden in some places.