Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• StellaBby10
    Options
    i will be the first to say that your.... arm..... looks hot!! lol now if only i could see the rest of you? lol

You can see my pictures if you click on my profile. Thanks for thinking my arm is hot
    [/quote]

Negatory.. your profile is PRIVATEEE!! Heheh already tried and your quite welcome lol
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i will be the first to say that your.... arm..... looks hot!! lol now if only i could see the rest of you? lol

You can see my pictures if you click on my profile. Thanks for thinking my arm is hot
    [/quote]

yep you're hot... only thing wrong with your pics... is it shows you're a texas fan... red raiders... thats where its at
  • laureneva15
    Options
    Soo far there's been older hot guys but I haven't seen any younger (20's) hot guys.

No complaints here.

I barely made the 20's cut. I'll leave the hot part up to you.

believe me you pass :P

is there any 20ish guys out there, i saw a lot of hot older guys too

my reaction to the older guys "wow" when i saw their pics, when i clicked on their profile and saw their age "wow, but dang, but WOW" :laugh:
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    Soo far there's been older hot guys but I haven't seen any younger (20's) hot guys.

No complaints here.

40 is the NEW 20! Hot comes from the inside out! Confidence is sexy...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    my reaction to the older guys "wow" when i saw their pics, when i clicked on their profile and saw their age "wow, but dang, but WOW" :laugh:

Lol!

That's priceless :).

Age is just a number.

Every day of my life, I outdo, outwork, and outlast guys half my age...

And my girlfriend is hotter, too :D.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Am I the oldest guy that's been in here? haha
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Not even close,will be 47 in November. :smokin:
  • 3ball
    Options

Not even close,will be 47 in November. :smokin:

Damn, I lose again! lol
  • laureneva15
    Options

Lol!

That's priceless :).

Age is just a number.

Every day of my life, I outdo, outwork, and outlast guys half my age...

And my girlfriend is hotter, too :D.

yeah, i figured a few guys would appreciate that little gem there :P
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Actually I do also notice that there is a lack of younger people on this forum. Perhaps because instead of tracking calories and exercise our peers are out drinking and watching tv? :P
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    I love this. Its always nice to have some eye candy to look at!!
  • 3ball
    Options
    I think you qualify as well. :-)
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    I think you qualify as well. :-)

Aw Thanks :blushing:
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Alas, I am 21 and not out drinking and watching tv. Lol, my lameness even extends to rereading the Harry Potter series.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    Alas, I am 21 and not out drinking and watching tv. Lol, my lameness even extends to rereading the Harry Potter series.

better than forcing yourself to study when you have two days off. in the middle of the week. and its reasonable sunny outside. GAH!
    why can't it be raining :(
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options

better than forcing yourself to study when you have two days off. in the middle of the week. and its reasonable sunny outside. GAH!
    why can't it be raining :(

That was the past few months! Ha, studying for the GRE is ultimate pain
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Actually I do also notice that there is a lack of younger people on this forum. Perhaps because instead of tracking calories and exercise our peers are out drinking and watching tv? :P

Excellent observation!! Good to see you're not one of them.
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This thread cracks me up! Lots of eye candy to look at ;) im one of the 20somethings thats counting her calories and exercising, doing a mudathlon, duathlon, zumba or some other event instead of watching tv and drinking ..oh and spending way too much time on MFP!!
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    This thread cracks me up! Lots of eye candy to look at ;) im one of the 20somethings thats counting her calories and exercising, doing a mudathlon, duathlon, zumba or some other event instead of watching tv and drinking ..oh and spending way too much time on MFP!!
    I too spend way too much time on this site! Place is like crack!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

I've actually noticed that the number is slowly increasing.