Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    We need a thread saving hero...
    superman-007.jpg

LOL! I'm about to turn this thread into a hot girls posting their pics thread....;)
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm about to turn this thread into a hot girls posting their pics thread....;)

Works for me...LOL
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    at least half my male MFP friends are above average in the hotness department. so nice too. its awesome. lol.

I'm part of the other half, that makes that half possible.

You all owe me a huge degree of gratitude, & btw... you all are welcome.

j/k... I'm actually not on her friend list

But you are on my Friends list... And certainly qualify as one of my Hot friends! :wink:
  • cjones0992
    cjones0992 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, caring about your health and your body is pretty "hot"

To all the hot guys and girls on mfp! :drinker:

Jager shots all around!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

YES
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    well depends who is looking

Some would say i am, others would think i am UGLY as hell lol
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.

LOL....if that were true, women wouldn't earn 80 cents for every dollar men earn....if that were true, men would be earning a nickel for every dollar women earn...=O

The word prefix 'sub' doesn't mean to be below or 'squashed', it means to come under and support. So when a wife submits to her husband she supports him and lifts him up so he knows that he's not alone in the world. The husband is also to submit to his wife for the same reason. We aren't to dominate each other. We are given the dominion over the earth... nuff said.

Why are you trying to give me an English lesson?

I've never mentioned a woman, as a wife, or a man, as a husband.....I mentioned that women, in a general sense, have been and arguably still are subordinate to men. And to say otherwise is completely ignoring history, and current evidence,such as wage differential between the two sexes. (=

okay... :smile: in that, history, you are correct. I wasn't trying to give an english lesson ... :wink: sooo, are you gonna help us change all that? :flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Jager shots all around!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thought I'd add a few more shots to this :wink:
  • patricknsmith
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thought I'd add a few more shots to this :wink:

Just give me a bottle!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.

LOL....if that were true, women wouldn't earn 80 cents for every dollar men earn....if that were true, men would be earning a nickel for every dollar women earn...=O

The word prefix 'sub' doesn't mean to be below or 'squashed', it means to come under and support. So when a wife submits to her husband she supports him and lifts him up so he knows that he's not alone in the world. The husband is also to submit to his wife for the same reason. We aren't to dominate each other. We are given the dominion over the earth... nuff said.

Why are you trying to give me an English lesson?

I've never mentioned a woman, as a wife, or a man, as a husband.....I mentioned that women, in a general sense, have been and arguably still are subordinate to men. And to say otherwise is completely ignoring history, and current evidence,such as wage differential between the two sexes. (=

okay... :smile: in that, history, you are correct. I wasn't trying to give an english lesson ... :wink: sooo, are you gonna help us change all that? :flowerforyou:

LOL...no actually. =(

I'm actually aiding in keeping the status quo, unfortunately....I don't practice what I preach....;((
    I come from a traditional family, and I kinda like it to be honest. I hope you are, though...:smooched:
  • cjones0992
    cjones0992 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Patron on the rocks, and I'm ready for some SHOTS! :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Patron on the rocks, and I'm ready for some SHOTS! :drinker:

IMG00039.preview.jpg
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. oh and yeah there's a lot of hot guys here. :)
  • patricknsmith
    Options
    jager_shots.jpg

Pour em up
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    No hot chic thread?! :indifferent:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No hot chic thread?! :indifferent:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/496192-hot-ladies-of-mfp

If some guy here is going to be called a creep for starting one it might as well be me. :ohwell:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    JESUS H CHRIST! SAVE IT FOR MATCH.COM!!!!!

but match you have to pay $$$... lol!!!!
    :laugh:

Touche!!!!!! ;D
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hahaha this thread has been making me laugh all day. Thank you everyone for that.

Any of you can add me btw, I love talking when I have the time.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    lmao lmao lmao lmao

"hot". It is a sad sad thing when that's the only thing we value out of people. That could also be why so many people seem miserable in their relationships. When you hook up wtih a douche bag or a clueless toe rag because they are "hot" and that's all they have, I pity you when they reach their 40s or so and the looks start to go south and all they are left with is their awesome personalities ;)

lmao

Anyone who is viewed as hot is a "douche bag" or "clueless toe rag" is unintelligent? At least thats what I can grasp from your rant?

You can't tell someones personality from a thread or a picture, thats why peoples looks are being seen.

There is SO much hate from certain people on this site when you are either slim or in good shape. Its almost like you've actually done something wrong and are a target for ridicule?

^^^^^^^
    This - I would never value someone based upon their looks. I would, however, appreciate them for their brains and sense of humor, followed by taking great enjoyment in the artistic beauty of their body. Bodies can be very beautiful - they've been pretty popular subjects in the art world for many, many years :bigsmile:
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Reporting in...
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    <--- single! hey fellas!