Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    So, I think it's safe to say that ALL the guys living in the southern hemisphere are hot?? :-)
    Regardless of temperature, I think the answer to that would be YES!!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY HOT! Seriously, it's been over 100 degrees here in Texas this whole summer. You sweat just walking to your car... And I'm VERY down-to-earth, normal guy that LOVES to support everyone here!

Don't you love that it finally rained?!? We can now walk outside without the immediate fear of burning to death!!

What??? I didn't get rain!

No rain for you?!?! So sorry! Where do you live? We didn't get a major storm or anything, but at this point, any water is greatly appreciated and it helped bring the temp down just a bit. Although the humidity yesterday was a different story!
  • CSelf1
    Options
    No sh**! I messaged that guy and told him to set down the crack pipe. LOL.

Haha, true story

Shh..just don't tell my husband! ;-)

Man I would get a fly swatter to keep all the flies away from your hubby! Lol :-P

I will definitely keep that fly swatter handy...can't stand pesky little flies! HAHAHA
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

A lot of women check out your profile, and it ain't to look at your friends list.
    [/quote]

Really?

Name one!

[/quote]

I'd have never guessed!.....;-). Hahaha - lil merry at mo!
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    So, I think it's safe to say that ALL the guys living in the southern hemisphere are hot?? :-)
    Below the equator? ?!! Or do you mean the southern part of the states??
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't mean to brag.... Girls like ugly, confident, modest guys right? Right?! D:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A lot of women check out your profile, and it ain't to look at your friends list.

Really?

Name one!

I'd have never guessed!.....;-). Hahaha - lil merry at mo!

I don't know anyone named Merry?!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha......cris, i'm off for another drink! You are just awesome!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    My friends list has some of what (as a guy) I'd consider decent looking single guys on it. Feel free to take a look :).

Really?

Name one!

Well, here's one:
    And there ya go..he showed up..not on my friends list..yet..but..ummm...yeah :)

Here's another one:

Don't front, Cris. You know you're man candy.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My friends list has some of what (as a guy) I'd consider decent looking single guys on it. Feel free to take a look :).

Really?

Name one!

Well, here's one:

Here's another one:

Well, I just got the opinion that matters...so I should probably just shut up and accept my good fortune eh?

'Man candy' huh...?...I kinda like the sound of that lol.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    No sh**! I messaged that guy and told him to set down the crack pipe. LOL.

Haha, true story

Shh..just don't tell my husband! ;-)

Man I would get a fly swatter to keep all the flies away from your hubby! Lol :-P

I will definitely keep that fly swatter handy...can't stand pesky little flies! HAHAHA

rofl! I love it!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

Really?

Name one!

Well, here's one:

Here's another one:

Well, I just got the opinion that matters...so I should probably just shut up and accept my good fortune eh?

'Man candy' huh...?...I kinda like the sound of that lol.

man candy definitely
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    another hot member here, Im in San Antonio, Texas and I think its 102 as we speak, so yeah, Im hot...............Lloyd
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    How have I missed this thread up to this point???

And how are we not mentioning all the hot LADIES on MFP? Rawr!!!!!!! It's freezing where I live but these ladies sure make the temperature rise!
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

And how are we not mentioning all the hot LADIES on MFP? Rawr!!!!!!! It's freezing where I live but these ladies sure make the temperature rise!

Word! I only noticed some guys are hot cos of this thread lol. I feel so ugly :/
  • CSelf1
    Options

Word! I only noticed some guys are hot cos of this thread lol. I feel so ugly :/

LOL! Like both of these posts
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    What's your definition of hot?
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Not all that hot but do try to be nice. :)

thpuhleeze.gif Some guy had to respond so might as well be me. cool.gif
    All is in the eye of the beholder...right?! LOL! Ya'll are cracking me up!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    another hot member here, Im in San Antonio, Texas and I think its 102 as we speak, so yeah, Im hot...............Lloyd

I LOOOOOVE the sense of humor here...LOOOOL ha ha ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
  • fkdanons3nse
    Options
    Im actually Cool, dont like bein hott but i work from what im told anyways!!