The Ol' College Try: CLOSED

Options
124»

Replies

• FaithsVegWorkout
    Options

I realize how lazy I was before and don't ever want to go back to that!

Yeah, I know the feeling.
  • wallspoon
    wallspoon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For the stairs thing, I live on the 11th floor. Challenge accepted!

Also, a question for everyone. When is your first day of classes? Has anyone started yet? I don't start until the 6th, but I'm interested to know when everyone else starts since I think most of you are in the U.S.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I started my classes monday.

Classes were okay monday, but tonight i found the teacher that is disorganized and expects you to know what she wants without telling you.

I think Wednesdays (18 hour day) are going to be my hard day for staying on track and eating well. I have to be out the door by 7:30 to intern from 8:45-4:45 and then get in the car and drive an hour to class that starts at 6pm and goes to 9pm. Get 1 hour for lunch and 1 hour between that and class (which i'm driving) to eat.

Any ideas on dinner that i can eat while driving or no prep stuff I could eat during class for dinner that won't get the whole classes attention while i eat? I do have a insulated lunch box but i don't know if i can fit snacks/lunch/and dinner all in it.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options

Any ideas on dinner that i can eat while driving or no prep stuff I could eat during class for dinner that won't get the whole classes attention while i eat? I do have a insulated lunch box but i don't know if i can fit snacks/lunch/and dinner all in it.

Sorry I missed this the other day.

Does the building your long class is in have a microwave? If so, soup with a half sandwich might work.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    For the stairs thing, I live on the 11th floor. Challenge accepted!

Also, a question for everyone. When is your first day of classes? Has anyone started yet? I don't start until the 6th, but I'm interested to know when everyone else starts since I think most of you are in the U.S.

Wow, if you go up 11 floors, you're my hero.

My first day is not until the 19th.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Ok, so mostly everyone is being good about logging in. I think that in and of itself is a hard challenge for busy college students. So, just a reminder to anyone who is not logging in: do your best to log in and even if you're not eating healthy, log what you're eating. It might save you from a really bad binge or worse.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options

Sorry I missed this the other day.

Does the building your long class is in have a microwave? If so, soup with a half sandwich might work.

The problem with that type of stuff is I'm getting to the building right as class is starting...and she is a stupid stickler and I think if i brought a real dinner she would blow a gasket, I already told her i'm coming right from internship about an hour away and and get off at 5 (class is at 6) and she said if i show up at 6:01 and turn in a paper it's 3% off my grade because i was "probably working on it before class"
  • jeniineko
    Options
    Yeah logging in is tough sometimes. I had to log in for the last 5 days yesterday. I recorded stuff, just didn't get it down digitally. I went out of town for the weekend.

For quick meal ideas, I really like drinkable soups. (You could microwave it before leaving for class and drink it like coffee... There also around 100 calories.

A wrap made earlier could be nice too. You could hold it with one hand and eat it while at red lights, or while walking.