WEEK 3 ~ Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROUP) August Challenge

Options

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok Team. After "dragging" most of the day at work - I'm actually feeling better!!

My 50 Squat kicks are done.
    3 sets of 12 wood chops are done.
    30 minutes of walking (at work) done
    Headed out to do my 5 miles evening walk now!
    8 glasses of water (and counting)
    will make sure I come in under calorie goal!!

BAM!! TAKE THAT!!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    August 15, 2011

~50 Squat Kicks
    ~3 Sets of 12 Wood Choppers
    ~C25K Day 1, Week 3
    ~Swimming in a pool that is finally ready (at summers end)!! I love it!!!

Feel refreshed and rested and ready to ROCK THIS WEEK!

I can feel the burn and it is a great feeling!

Joyful in the Journey
    song2sing
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    50 squat kicks: done
    36 wood chops: done
    under calorie goal: done
    8 glasses of water: done

Weekly challenge: 25 ab crunches: done
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woodchops CHECK
    50 crunches CHECK
    Water CHECK
    Under Calories CHECK

I'll make up the squat kicks tomorrow!
    :bigsmile:
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    AUGUST 15th 2011

Water = check
    Under calories = check
    50 squat kick = check
    3 X 12 woodchop = check
    200 ABS FOR THE CHALLENGE = check

Good night!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    50 squat kicks - Done
    3 sets of 12 Woodchops - Done
    50 crunches - Done
    Under calorie goal
    8 glasses of water
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    wood chops done
    squat kicks done
    water in
    under calorie goal.
    50 situps.
    I will commit to 50 situps a day everyday this week.
    I told you i lost 1 pound but when i check just now it loks like it is a total of three pounds!! I was wrong! But since it weaves from one day to the next im gonna say i officially lost 2 pounds just in case i was seeing wrong. lol I got on it three times to make sure and each time it says 3 pounds!!
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options
    wood chops done
    squat kicks done
    water in
    under calorie goal.
    50 situps.
    I told you i lost 1 pound but when i check just now it loks like it is a total of three pounds!! I was wrong! But since it weaves from one day to the next im gonna say i officially lost 2 pounds just in case i was seeing wrong. lol I got on it three times to make sure and each time it says 3 pounds!!

3 lbs is awesome!!! Hope that sticks for ya!!! :D
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    @edithrenee - 3 pounds is awesome!! I'll put 2 down if you want me to - but I think that's incredible!! Probably because you had stayed the same last week from your starting weight..... in any case, YOU GO GIRL!!

I forgot about the sit ups - so I did a quick 30 tonight and will catch up the rest over te next couple of days!! I have a big note on my fridge now that says SIT UPS - so i won't forget!! hahaha.

It appears that we've lost a couple more people this week - so we are going to have to do some serious ab crunches/sit ups this week to stay in this competition...... I've only heard ab crunch pledges from about half of you and we are at 2500 pledged. So come on ladies - we need to keep up this momentum!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Water done, under calorie goal (and found a way to go to Red Robin and stay on track!). Did the ab crunches and squat kicks. Forgot the woodchoppers, so I will do them tomorrow. It was a good start to the week!
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    Under calorie goal
    11 glasses of water
    50 squat kicks

I will do 200 crunches this week
    Woodchops tomorrow
  • lisaap77
    Options
    @edithrenee - 3 pounds is awesome!! I'll put 2 down if you want me to - but I think that's incredible!! Probably because you had stayed the same last week from your starting weight..... in any case, YOU GO GIRL!!

I forgot about the sit ups - so I did a quick 30 tonight and will catch up the rest over te next couple of days!! I have a big note on my fridge now that says SIT UPS - so i won't forget!! hahaha.

It appears that we've lost a couple more people this week - so we are going to have to do some serious ab crunches/sit ups this week to stay in this competition...... I've only heard ab crunch pledges from about half of you and we are at 2500 pledged. So come on ladies - we need to keep up this momentum!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I will pledge 50 a day ab crunches!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    After Day 1, we've done 480 ab crunches / sit ups.... Whoo hoo!!!

So far our team has lost 44.4 pounds, which means that we have lost 21.3% of our total body weight!!
    I also want to give HONORABLE MENTION to our biggest losers so far (half way through) this competition!! :drinker:

kat................................ 9 pounds
    cath...........................6.5 pounds
    maureendonahue......5 pounds
    song2sing............... 4.6 pounds

You ladies are phenominal!!! Wow!! I'm VERY impressed!! :love:

It's the 3rd week ladies and WE CAN DO THIS!! Keep pushing - you've come too far to start being a slacker NOW!! :ohwell:

Gary is also putting together a September challenge, but the teams will only be 10 people. So start thinking about if you want to do another challenge next month and let me know!!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    for yesterday -
    water - ck
    under calorie -ck
    exercise - ck
    squat kicks - ck
    woodchops -ck

i also did the long walk yesterday FOR TODAY (i need to WEED tonight) 2.6 mile
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 'rest day'.... today I will be doing day one's exercises.

Yesterday I stayed under my calories and drank 8 glasses of water!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    It has been brought to my attention that an additional challenge for this week has been brought.. :smokin:

ADDITIONAL WEEKLY CHALLENGE! For every teammate that will commit to 1000 crunches this week we will get 10 extra points for the team! :drinker:

This could be a big point spread folks. I know that's alot of crunches, but we have a couple people that are really BUSTING behind on this team this month!! ANDDDD, we NEED these bonus points. Remember, these 1000 crunches are in addition to our combined 4000 (team) crunches for this week.

Let me know if you are interested!!

ALSO...... I'm already working on putting together my team for the September challenge.... and the team will be limited to 10 people!! So If you are interested in being on my team for September - not just filling a spot so that my list is full, but if you are REALLY interested in PUSHING yourself for 6 days, doing the challenges, and being dedicated to YOUR team, please send me a private message and let me know....
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options
    It has been brought to my attention that an additional challenge for this week has been brought.. :smokin:

ADDITIONAL WEEKLY CHALLENGE! For every teammate that will commit to 1000 crunches this week we will get 10 extra points for the team! :drinker:

This could be a big point spread folks. I know that's alot of crunches, but we have a couple people that are really BUSTING behind on this team this month!! ANDDDD, we NEED these bonus points. Remember, these 1000 crunches are in addition to our combined 4000 (team) crunches for this week.

Let me know if you are interested!!

ALSO...... I'm already working on putting together my team for the September challenge.... and the team will be limited to 10 people!! So If you are interested in being on my team for September - not just filling a spot so that my list is full, but if you are REALLY interested in PUSHING yourself for 6 days, doing the challenges, and being dedicated to YOUR team, please send me a private message and let me know....

1000 crunches is a lot for one person! I'd have to do almost 200 a day! Can I say I will try and see if I make it? Or do I have to actually commit to it ahead of time?? I'd like to try, but I'm just not sure I can manage that!
  • lisaap77
    Options
    50 Military presses: done
    3 sets of 21's: done
    1 extra mile: done
    water goal: done
    under calories: done

weekly
    50 ab crunches: done

I would LOVE to do a September Challenge!!!
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    50 Squat Kicks CHECK
    50 Military Presses CHECK
    3 Sets of 21's CHECK
    50 Crunches CHECK
    Water CHECK

I'll do the extra mile tomorrow!
    :heart:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    wood chops done
    squat kicks done
    water in
    under calorie goal.
    50 situps.

3 lbs is awesome!!! Hope that sticks for ya!!! :D
    Oh wow me to, im afraid to look a day later for it may be back i have had this kind of weight lose for a long time.