70 lbs lost w/ PICS!!

Options

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have worked so hard and gotten great results! I am so proud of you for quitting smoking, too! Best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You Look Great! Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
  • devineyallen
    Options
    thanks for sharing! That is a great loss and props to you for quitting smoking as well! Keep it up!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fabulous and I LOVEEEEEEEEE your hair!! I wish I had curls like that!!!!

9278737.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mama2MC13
    Mama2MC13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    amazing! what great success!
  • tracimor
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and quitting smoking! You look great!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Can I ask for advice on how you did this? What in your diet or eating did you change. I started my weight loss journey at 307 pounds graduating from college. I immediately lost 20 just from coming home and cutting out the drinking. I am now down to 230, but keep getting stuck. Its been almost two years and I need to know what more I can do to help myself. If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate them! Congratulations on your marvelous new look?!

you've lost a lot of weight, too! more than i have! congratulations!! i'm sure you know most of the stuff i can tell you about food, or else you wouldn't have lost all that weight!

if i had to give advice on eating, it would be avoiding processed foods and sodium, eat plenty of raw fruits and veggies, get a good food scale, HRM, and a protein powder, replace as much red meat as you can with fish or poultry, try out zig zagging calories, and drink plenty of water. if you get stressed out from the diet (this happens to me about once a month lol) take a cheat day! you need a day off from calorie counting a measuring every once in a while or you'll go crazy and/or get discouraged. STAY STRONG!! take the stairs, park far away in the parking lot, put a stationary bike in front of the tv....anything you can do to MOVE! i don't really "work out" but i try to keep moving, and so far, it's helped a lot =)

good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kdox
    kdox Posts: 1
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!! Congratulations!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Your success is remarkable!!! Congrats on getting to this point, where the difference in both appearance and in health is amazing!!! Thanks also for the inspiration - time to walk past the tray of bagels someone brought in this morning, and I am no longer tempted!
  • ColoradoCowgirl
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Way to go! 10 pounds per month is amazing!

Can I ask what zig-zagging calories means?

Keep up the good work!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    Amazing! you are so pretty =)
    Way to go!
  • jenlob
    jenlob Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am only 11 Lbs done and about 75 to go. Do you have a secrets to your success? Any favorite snacks or meals?
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look really cute :)
    great job
  • rozie229
    rozie229 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site and u r an inspiration!!!!!!! Kudos to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    Sooooo u did this by staying in your calorie range nd exercising? Did u cut out any foods or just counted everything u ate? Thanks!:wink:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!! keep up the great work and dedication hun!:wink:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look great! Also congrats on quitting smoking.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, and congratulations on making so many healthy changes in your life! By quitting smoking and losing 70 lbs, you've added so many valuable years onto your life! Great job!
  • appleshells
    Options
    You are amazing and one of my biggest inspirations! Rock on friend!!!
  • pehermann
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!