Perfect 10 Buddy Club 12.5.08

Options
2»

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    What a horrible day. ): Still feeling dizzy, stomach VERY unhappy so I've been in the bathroom a lot. UGH. I definitely have the flu but still have to work a twelve hour shift. BAH.

I worked out this morning anyway (is bad). 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 on the bike. I kept my heart rate lower than usual (120 instead of 130) and left as soon as I started to feel too worn down.

Anyway... Yup.

Good for you and working out when you are sick! I usually just say forget today, I feel like garbage!
    Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. :) I can't not go. I have a workout buddy and if I don't go she won't so then I feel guilty. Haha. She keeps me motivated and I keep HER motivated because it's the same for me... I won't go if she doesn't!

Good for you going to the gym not feeling good. You did the best you could. I hope I have that motivation if I am not feeling well. I just started Nov. 17th so I believe I am still in the happy to go to the gym mode. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kathy
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    What a horrible day. ): Still feeling dizzy, stomach VERY unhappy so I've been in the bathroom a lot. UGH. I definitely have the flu but still have to work a twelve hour shift. BAH.

I worked out this morning anyway (is bad). 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 on the bike. I kept my heart rate lower than usual (120 instead of 130) and left as soon as I started to feel too worn down.

Anyway... Yup.

Good for you and working out when you are sick! I usually just say forget today, I feel like garbage!
    Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. :) I can't not go. I have a workout buddy and if I don't go she won't so then I feel guilty. Haha. She keeps me motivated and I keep HER motivated because it's the same for me... I won't go if she doesn't!

Oh what a fantastic idea. Guilt is an excellent modivator (at least for me). Good for you for toughing out the sickness :flowerforyou: I can't remember the last time I got sick, and I dont even want to think about what it would do to my diet. :noway:
  • mom2my2boys
    Options
    Hi all -

My two goals for today were to not snack and to not worry about the impeding job reductions.
    I didn't snack and we got told today that our office will not be affected. BIG RELIEF!

Tonight is family fun night at my oldest's school. We are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks in the gym, with lots of snacks. Maybe chasing my 3 year old will keep me away from the bad snacks! :happy:

107605.png
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi all -

My two goals for today were to not snack and to not worry about the impeding job reductions.
    I didn't snack and we got told today that our office will not be affected. BIG RELIEF!

Tonight is family fun night at my oldest's school. We are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks in the gym, with lots of snacks. Maybe chasing my 3 year old will keep me away from the bad snacks! :happy:

107605.png

Yay for your office not being affected!!! :flowerforyou: And good luck at avoiding the snacks! Snacking is one of my downfalls... :tongue: