September Challenge - New Group (need 10 dedicated ppl)

Options
2»

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    "Victorious Vixens" gets my vote!! LOVE IT!!!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    lol I don't think it's taken, so, unless we get any other ideas by late morning tmorrow I'll go w/it! lol, change_happens sd her 13 yr old was laughing up a storm from the ideas she gave me. But hey! we're liking it ;)
  • mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I vote for victorious vixens as well.
  • swillis21
    Options
    OK, Ladies, we have a name, enough of us liked it and I just made a banner w/it, so it's stuck if that's ok! lol, I know I sd tmorrow, but I want to get our group submitted so we can make the next step ;) so here's a link, if you click on the "Signature tab" above you can add it to your signature too! Hope you like it!

sepia-blue-silhouette-girl-stretching-leginfront-ocean-sunrise1-3-3.jpg

ps change the IMG to lower case to make it work ;)
  • swillis21
    Options
    I will post a new thread titled "Victorious Vixens September Challenge" if everyone could check in there just to bookmark for now that would be great. Then be sure to check back a couple of times before September to introduce yourself a little and so that we can all be geared up and ready for by the end of Aug for September :) Thnx
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's a great name!
  • maroon98
    maroon98 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi gang,
    I'm the new team captain. I've only heard from three people stating they are still interested (over on the victorious vixens thread). If you're still interested please checkin by 5pm on august 23, 2011....

Cheers,
    Kim
    Wow! That filled up fast!! (10 min) Love the enthusiasm everyone! Sorry for the last few ppl, but I've got to be fair so I'll list the first 10 ppl to reply - the copy & paste got a little off, so I apologize to anyone else who posted after! But don't hesitate to try starting your own group or keep searching the next few days for other groups! So the final list in order of posts is:

1) swillis21
    2) Kjjm08
    3) tigersmoondiva
    4) CNParker
    5) change_happens
    6) maroon98
    7) mikeyken
    8) pammie1000
    9) MissKahli
    10)kizzy67

sorry if there are typos trying to rush to close the group, will post an update soon! And suggest any names you all would like :D