*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #9 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Hello Summer Sweeties,

I am sure something came up with Krys and I am just going to start the thread this week for her in her absence. I think she may have went on vacation or maybe something came up in life as we all know can happen to us all. Hope everyone had a great week. Even if you did not please check in. We can do this!!

Fall is fast approaching. Are you going to be a Fall Knockout? :wink: :blushing: How is everyone doing? If you are not where you want to be re-commit and do the best you can.:happy: Post on thread how you are doing, what you want to do different this week and let us know if there is anything we can do the help you reach your goals. See below for the weekly challenge.

Link to plug in your weight from today: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1iODQwMzFlYi1iZjJhLTRmNmUtODQ0My1iNjJmYTUzNjQ2ZWE&ifq
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Challenge for the week is to exercise at least 360 minutes which is approx 60 minutes per day with one rest day. Feel free to set your own goal for the week if 360 minutes is too high or too low.

Goal 360 or ??? minutes week of 8/15/11:

Mon:
Tue:
Wed:
Thu:
Fri:
Sat:
Sun:

Total min:

Have a good week everyone!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 8/15/11:

Mon: rest day
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 0 minutes completed! :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    opps! Sorry double post!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You are a doll Mollie! Thank you I am on vacation and the day totally got away from me!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will also set my goal at 360 minutes for the week.

Mon............60 minutes.......300 left
    tues...........
    wed...........
    thurs.........
    fri...........
    sat..........
    sun..........
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will also set my goal for 360 minutes this week. Last week i didn't reach my goal, Had a lot of things going on and went out of town for the weekend but i'm going to work harder this week to reach it,

Monday... 60 minutes
    Tuesday...
    Wednesday...
    Thursday...
    Friday...
    Saturday...
    Sunday...
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW this week was 172... a small gain... I blame TOM but to be honest, I haven't been on top of my game lately. Need to get back on track!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 8/15/11:

Mon: rest day
    Tue: 35 min............................325 min to go!
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 35 minutes completed! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I will do 360 minutes! Weighed in at 149.4 this week!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I try to get a half hour in a day.

Mon: 30 min.
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I finally broke through the 180's this week!! woohooooo!!!

Not sure what my exercise will be this week... I'd like to shoot for at least 300 minutes this week...

I have 50 from Zumba yesterday, so that leaves me wtih 250 left to get, I know I'll have Zumba again on Thursday...not sure what I'll do the other days, but know I need to be doing more exrcising than just 2 days a week! so 200 split into 5 days is 40 minutes a day plus the 50 minutes on friday will make up my 250 left... hrmmmm haha.... Happy tuesday everyone!!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I lost again this week. 153!! Yay! Anyway so I have started P90X (again), so I am not expecting to lose too much this week. I usually gain weight at the beginning of the program - water retention and all that.

Goal 320 minutes week of 8/15/11:

Mon: 58 mins - 302 mins
    Tue: 58 mins - 244 mins
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I lost again this week. 153!! Yay! Anyway so I have started P90X (again), so I am not expecting to lose too much this week. I usually gain weight at the beginning of the program - water retention and all that.

Goal 320 minutes week of 8/15/11:

Mon: 58 mins - 302 mins
    Tue: 58 mins - 244 mins
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Congrats on weight loss!! Did you mean to say you 302 and 244 cal burned?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I finally broke through the 180's this week!! woohooooo!!!

Not sure what my exercise will be this week... I'd like to shoot for at least 300 minutes this week...

I have 50 from Zumba yesterday, so that leaves me wtih 250 left to get, I know I'll have Zumba again on Thursday...not sure what I'll do the other days, but know I need to be doing more exrcising than just 2 days a week! so 200 split into 5 days is 40 minutes a day plus the 50 minutes on friday will make up my 250 left... hrmmmm haha.... Happy tuesday everyone!!!

Congrats on breaking into the 180's!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    With school starting back up this week I know it'll be pretty hetic so I'm going to challenge myself to get in 300 min this week. Posted last week my goal is to really try to beat this plateu. I want to break (and stay) under the 230s.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I had to share my weight.....I'm finally below 170!!! I weighed in at 171.4 last week, this week.....168.8!!!!:bigsmile:

For the challenge this week~

monday~ 67 minutes
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had to share my weight.....I'm finally below 170!!! I weighed in at 171.4 last week, this week.....168.8!!!!:bigsmile:

For the challenge this week~

monday~ 67 minutes

WOOHOO! :smile: I'm hoping I start to see the 160's soon myself!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will also set my goal at 360 minutes for the week.

Mon............60 minutes.......300 left
    tues...........60 minutes.......240 left
    wed...........
    thurs.........
    fri...........
    sat..........
    sun..........
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I weighed 181.7 this week I am stressing to break the 180's .. Life is going on all around me and I am struggling on not making excuses!!

So please excuse my quick pitty party... Last week at work ( I resigned) and working full-time not my usual schedule
    Didn't get a Job I really wanted but I know God will provide!! and will figure it out
    Daughters 3rd Birthday and planning 2 party's one on Wed. evening and another on Sat.. Long Story
    Ok I'm Done ...My brains hurting

Since Monday and Tuesday have come and gone I am going to shoot for 300 mins this week from Wed.-Sunday! Wish me luck please
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can do 360 minutes this week. My goal will be 450 minutes
    Monday: 106 minutes
    Tuesday: 140 minutes