Replies

• KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 185.6 :)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better this morning Rach.

168.4lbs this week. :smile:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

CW: 140.4 this week. Dropped a big number last week so didn't expect to much this morning but was hoping for a litte more than this, but it's something anyway
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    not logging a weight today... i've been down all week. and then had high sodium foods yesterday. I know it's just water... and it WILL come off this week ;)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 179.4 today. A small loss but better than nothing. Get well soon Rach!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 233 this morning
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    175 this morning. I finally hit 30 lbs!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon, Rach!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

New goal: 11 pounds lost by 9/22. My husband and I are going on our first vacation together in over 5 years. We've visited family, had to go funerals but never a truly fun vacation, just the two of us and we're going to New Orleans of all places :) I'm so excited but I want to look and feel my best. Got to get my butt in gear.

Hope you get to feeling better Rach!
  • growlingatyou
    Options
    Weighing in at 240. I hope you feel better, Rach!
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you're on the mend Rach. Get better soon! :wink:

222.4 lbs this week.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    154.5 this morning...I just cant win...I lose then I gain i lose then i gain....grr...and now at work I am traveling between 2 schools plus babysitting practically every day so I can't get in cardio everyday. I have started up with zumba again in the morning before work (when I can) and doing Walk away the pounds when I babysit, but I get home so late and I dont' eat dinner when I'm babysitting (i babysit a girl with cerebral palsey, plus some brain damage, that I am constantly watching her, which doesn't give me much time to eat, normally just snack on fruit or veggies or yogurt) but when I get home I'll eat (and thsi is like 11 at night)....grrr.....I need to get motivated!!!! HELP!!! :-(
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    weighing in at 230.2 ugh lots of water weight sticking around from TOM hope to be under 230's by next week!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    126.2lbs again. Need to step up the activities again!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Okay... after two weeks of holidays, I can officially say that I have lost weight! Yaaaa!! I weighed in today at 180.8 lbs for a loss of 2.8 lbs. Whew!! :wink:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oops... double post.