Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    HOT! I like #1 and #2
  • clane_tx
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic. Although all 3 pair look nice, I'd go with pair #2. The nude elongates your legs and really look great. Congrats also on having a hubby that sees the value in a LBD :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yowza! Hello curves!!!

#1!! Especially if it's rock n roll... I had originally picked #3 but once you said the theme I changed my answer. :bigsmile:
    I do love the nude shoes but it's clashing with the satin material IMO.
  • xxdoctorwhorulezxx
    Options
    I'm gonna go for the second ones!!!!
  • chachii26
    Options
    you have to wear #2...they look great!! congrats!!!
  • afkittie1218
    Options
    I love shoes #2! You also look awesome in that dress!!! :bigsmile:
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Especially since it's a rock and roll theme, I vote #1!
  • lovessweets
    Options
    I love the 1st ones but i dont think it matters all that much. I think people will be looking at your lovely figure more. You look so great.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My eyes didn't make it down to the shoes.
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    That dress looks wonderful, congratulations! I personally vote for #1. I don't think the third shoes really add to the look at all. As for #2, well. Nude pumps ARE on trend right now, but I don't really care for the look. I think it can make the dress look really top heavy. The first shoes are sexy and balance the look out well. :)
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I love the style of pair #1, however, due to the nude color of pair #2, they make your legs seem 3 miles long. Go with pair #2.

this!! and congrats, you look great!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You look killer!!! I'm digging #2. Hott and classy!!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I think #2 looks amazing, makes your legs look super long. A very close second is #1 - very cool, I love the subtle pattern.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    For a rock n roll theme, #1 wins out. You look great in that dress, congratulations!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    #2 nude colored shoes make your legs looks miles long.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting into the dress! You look amazing!!

If I have to choose from the three options presented, I would go with #1.

BUT...I would strongly recommend a pop of color...treat yourself to a new pair!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    And I forgot to add that the wedding is a rock-n-roll theme, so very fun and funky. Plus I am helping photograph the big day...and I want to be comfy.

I also really like #1 and #2. Im not feeling the shape of the heel on #3

Comfort wise, #1 wins (hands down) the nude ones are super sexy but they kill my feet after about 2 hrs. I wonder if some inserts would help....hmm...

nevermind, I didn't read all of the responses first haha! I initially said #2, your legs look SO long, but since it's rock n roll and fun, then I say #1!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    looking AWESOME! if i were you, i wouldn't go for the black or nude, if you got a bright purple, or better yet red, i would rock those instead!
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting back into that dress! It looks great! I would DEFINITELY go for the second pair...I love love love nude colored shoes and they're very in right now!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    2 2 2ooooooooooooooooo, your legs go on forever and ever and ever!! MEOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!