It Fits!! (help me choose shoes)

Options

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Whoa. How did I miss the shoes thread?!? First, let me just say that you are going to look SMOKIN' HOT no matter which shoes you wear. You are ROCKING that dress! Congratulations!

I like the nude ones. They make your legs look amazingly long!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Looks great Shoes in first look best I think. :)
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda liking #2. They are a little different and unique with the black dress. now all you need are some pearls and you'll be all glammed up.

Congrats on the dress :)

that's exactly what i was thinking. get some chunky jewelry (light colored) for up top and you'll be well balanced. :-)
  • flab2fab882
    Options
    i lov that dress on you! you look amazing! and for the shoes i would go for the nude ones, they make you leg look so long and really lean, and nude shoes are in right now, their a must. pick those!

don't forget to tell us which ones you picked!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    With a result like that I would treat myself to some new shoes! And a bag.... and some nice jewellery!! You go for it!!
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1st pair, without a doubt! - you look stunning :smokin: - go out and knock them dead hun!!
  • zippy483
    zippy483 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nude coloured platroms definitely
  • marvoll
    marvoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh! It's gotta be #1!! Those are smokin'!! and you look GREAT by the way!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I liked the first ones staright away but now i like the 2nd ones!

It breaks it up a bit and they look reallyyyy nice! That colour is all the fashion at the moment!
  • adrienne0906
    adrienne0906 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Choice #2, for sure. Take it from a shoe saleperson, nude+platform= super long legs!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    the dress looks great...for rocker style and comfort #1 is perfect...kudos to the hubby for believing in you!!!
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The nude ones make your legs go on for miles!
    However, I'm a sucker for the red heels you've got pictured... absolutely Smokin!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Deff. the first pair!!
  • Sieggie
    Sieggie Posts: 70
    Options
    #2 for sure. #1 is super cool and funky but not for a wedding, more for a nightclub. Besides...#2 makes your legs look so much sexier!
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    I love that he actually snuck your dress out of a donation bag! He's a riot! Gotta love this guy. I like them all, but #2 are my favorite, because they make your legs look SO long. I would try dancing and walking around the house (for awhile) in all of them to see which ones will be the most comfortable for the usually 5-6 hour evening.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    #1... Those heels are HOT and sexy!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'd plump for number 2 - your legs look amazing!
  • jetsetmaven
    jetsetmaven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    #2 plays up your legs. Considering how hard you've worked for your figure, you want all eyes on YOU, not your accessories. So I vote for #2 (nude color).
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The 3rd pair suit the dress the most... and you look fab!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! I think the 3rd pair match the dress the best.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!