Replies

• kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I say #1. You look great!
  • klhiggs32
    klhiggs32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    the second pair!! the nude makes your leg look longer...a la angelia jolie!
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    The dress looks fantastic congratulations x I love all the shoes but, my prefered order if I had to choose them on you would be 3 2 1
    Just a quick question which are the most comfortable? Always something I would consider lol xx Have a fab day and feel as amazing as we all know you will look X
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    is it a night wedding? if so, i'd go with #1 all the way! if it's an afternoon wedding, i'd do #2 (a little classier). #3 are nice, but a little boring and expected.

edited to say i've changed my vote after seeing everyone's comments about your legs with #2. i went back and looked at the pics. they're right; those shoes make your legs look AMAZING!
  • Monika135
    Options
    I choose #3....nice sassy black pump...
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I think the second ones look good, and seem better for a wedding. Enjoy!
  • Penelope_373
    Penelope_373 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First, I would like to say, wow! Congrats, you have some very SEXY legs, I hope to look like that soon!
    I also like the 1st pair of shoes. So glad that dress was not donated, it was meant for you! It is a timeless classic and I am sure you will have many occassions to enjoy for years to come.

Woohoo! Good for you :)
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    #2 - legs for miles!!!
  • kamula
    kamula Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    2 with a sassy bag lo0ks very high street fashion
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I think the 1st ones look the best!!! You look great by the way!!
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    since it's still pretty much summer, i would go with the first pair(grey). If it were fall or winter i would say the black. i like the first ones better anyway though! congrats!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm voting on the first pair. The taupe would need heavy taupe accessories to make the fashion match, and the plain black just aren't as cute as the first pair.
  • Friska_
    Friska_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Def #2!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    #1 all the way!!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you've made your decision by now but I really like the 1st shoe. Try to find a belt w/that gray snake print in it or a big bangle & a small cutch. You're going to be fierce at the wedding !
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    FIRST ONES DEFF !!! :) LOVE THEM!
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This... you look great!
    I like the first one but your legs look much longer and leaner with the second pair! Either way, you will rock it! Congrats!!:drinker:
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    u look great! congrats!! Nude pumps are in but I think I'm going to go with shoe #1
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the dress! You look fantastic! And what an amazing hubby for saving it and having faith in you! He sounds like a keeper to me. LOL I would go with #1. They ROCK and look amazing! Have fun at the wedding! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    #1 all the way!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!