leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    Push ups - moisturizer - Push ups - moisturizer - push ups - moisturizer

Also, get a good bra.

I agree
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    My boob problem is that mine are too big and it makes running, which happens to be my most favorite thing to do, a horrible experience. I'm a 34dd and I have to buy x-small sports bras just so that it holds them down better. :(
    Sometimes they hurt like a mf from running, so I wouldn't mind the boobage going down at all.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My boob problem is that mine are too big and it makes running, which happens to be my most favorite thing to do, a horrible experience. I'm a 34dd and I have to buy x-small sports bras just so that it holds them down better. :(
    Sometimes they hurt like a mf from running, so I wouldn't mind the boobage going down at all.

Shock absorber all the way - at 38 F they are like rock in one of these babies!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yes, they will get smaller.

To the larger boobed runners - shock absorber (I have a 30F, I was told go up a back size and down a cup size as they come up small in the back), or Freya underwired. I couldn't even contemplate running without serious scaffolding.
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    the sad thing is once i gained i actually got good boobs... now im afraid to lose, cuz i dont wanna lose those! first time in my life, i actually have some! .. i'd say pushup bras are the best!
  • KSfitgal
    KSfitgal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that with my first 50 lbs lost - that my bra is fitting bigger in the cups and it is driving me nuts! I am game to learn of any perky boob exercises!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yes, they will get smaller.

To the larger boobed runners - shock absorber (I have a 30F, I was told go up a back size and down a cup size as they come up small in the back), or Freya underwired. I couldn't even contemplate running without serious scaffolding.

bahahahah scaffolding. Everyone in my office just stared at me because I busted out laughing