Options
13»

Replies

• Rhodygarden
    Options
    Excellent post!
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Pretty soon, instead of saying " I can do it", you will be saying "I am doing it"...

Good Luck :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You need to change your way of thinking. Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

Start being positive with yourself and eventually you'll believe the things you're saying. I give this advice from the perspective of someone who is following it. When I started this time around I really didn't think I could do it. But I read an e-book I'd bought and it was one of the things he really expounded on, positive self talk. Not anything crazy or weird but just knock of bashing yourself and start focusing on the positive. Make sure you're saying things like "When I am XX weight" instead of "If I get to XX weight" We tend to believe what we tell ourselves over and over.

You can do this! Keep looking at pictures that represent what you want to look like for motivation. Surround yourself with people who will support and encourage you (even if you can only do that on here!) Don't settle and don't give up!