women only!!!!

Options
hahahahahahahahaha, im just bored and dont really have a womens only post, just wanted to see how many guys will actually look at this because they were told not too! hahahaahah lol, we all know how guys are!!!! bahahahahahaahha :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Men are so nosy, am I right ladies?
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    you are very right!! lol
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. They'll read it thinking it has something to do with TOM, cravings or some such thing. I love to see men complaining about women talking about TOM on the forums - but, do wonder "Why do they read or care about those posts?" I don't read posts I don't care about --- so, why are they so uptight about the TOM posts?

Cause they're nosy. They read the posts. And then wonder WHY they read them.

lol.
  • aliciadenelsbeck
    Options

Yes they are :laugh:
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    im one to do the opposite of what im told lol, thats like even if it says men only ill still go look just to see what its about hahahahaah lol, but yes men are nosey even when we specifically say what its about, hopefully we get some hot guys tramping through this post even though they werent supposed to hahahahaahah lol
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    They're not nosy as of yet, it seems... unless they're lurking. Come out, come out, wherever you are! :wink:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Well since there are no guys in here..Ladies does size really matter to you? lol
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    They're not nosy as of yet, it seems... unless they're lurking. Come out, come out, wherever you are! :wink:
    yes they have to be lurking in the shadows, maybe they want to play hide n seek!! and yes come out, come out, wherever you are!!! we want you to come out and play!!!! :) lol lmfao!
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Well since there are no guys in here..Ladies does size really matter to you? lol

HAHA! Can we all just say yes to panic them all?
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

Yes..lol
  • hufflepuffin
    Options

To a point. But well-honed talents along similar lines tend to make up for it!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    oh most def!!! if their so small that we cant feel it, then theres a problem, and if their so big it doesnt fit, then theres still a problem. we need a happy medium and they need to know how to work it!!!!! lol lmfao!!!!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

works for me hahahahahaha lol
  • stinehur
    stinehur Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    haha true.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

oh for sure! haha lol
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    oh most def!!! if their so small that we cant feel it, then theres a problem, and if their so big it doesnt fit, then theres still a problem. we need a happy medium and they need to know how to work it!!!!! lol lmfao!!!!

agreed!!! so in a sense, it does matter!
  • hufflepuffin
    Options

oh for sure! haha lol

Fo' sho'! And I'm seriously stunned this party hasn't been gate-crashed yet.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

oh for sure! haha lol

Fo' sho'! And I'm seriously stunned this party hasn't been gate-crashed yet.
    me too, im just waitin for it!!! they are keepin us in suspense!!! lol
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    LOL, this is great. Maybe all the guys are sleeping??
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    LOL, this is great. Maybe all the guys are sleeping??
    eh! well if they are, they are party poopers and should not be sleeping, i mean seriously, 1 out of every 100 usually have some input by now!!! i still agree with an above poster, that they are lurkin, cause they know we are waitin for em! hahahaha lol