women only!!!!

Options

Replies

• jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am wide awake, but didn't want to be the one guy that is in the womens section, who am I kidding... lol
    Hey, its my TOM so I feel all of your pain. UGH...
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just got home from the gym. I smell like curry!!! :( Tom, didn't it pass your bed time? :)
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    I am wide awake, but didn't want to be the one guy that is in the womens section, who am I kidding... lol
    bahahaahahahah yay! im so proud of you for being the only guy in a pool of women! dont you feel lucky!!!! :)
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    bahahaahahahah yay! im so proud of you for being the only guy in a pool of women! dont you feel lucky!!!! :)

Oh he's loving this! And feeling quite lucky at the moment! LOL
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

Oh he's loving this! And feeling quite lucky at the moment! LOL
    oh i bet he is! what guy wouldnt!! hahahaah lol
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    The only guy in a room with all these sexy women, what man wouldn't want to be here. Only the ones with the balls to jump in are here though.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    The only guy in a room with all these sexy women, what man wouldn't want to be here. Only the ones with the balls to jump in are here though.
    exactly!! lol well atleast we know you got some, unlike the others that are playin hide n seek! lol LURKERS! lol lmfao!
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    How far away in Ohio is that from Niles? I spent a couple nights in niles with a friend when I was in the Marines... Lots of crazy weather up in that area.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    How far away in Ohio is that from Niles? I spent a couple nights in niles with a friend when I was in the Marines... Lots of crazy weather up in that area.
    dang are you stalkin me? hahahaha lol, i work in niles actually lol and i live about 40 minutes away from niles! lol, my daddy was a marine when i was a little kid, he was stationed at camp lejune, but he was forced out, couldnt go up in rank or whatever lol, and then my grandmother had cancer so we moved up her and she passed in jan of 93....sorry didnt mean to go all life story on ya hahahaha lol
  • laureneva15
    Options
    Well since there are no guys in here..Ladies does size really matter to you? lol
    oh most def!!! if their so small that we cant feel it, then theres a problem, and if their so big it doesnt fit, then theres still a problem. we need a happy medium and they need to know how to work it!!!!! lol lmfao!!!!

This. omg this!!!
  • countinonme
    Options
    lol
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    Well since there are no guys in here..Ladies does size really matter to you? lol
    oh most def!!! if their so small that we cant feel it, then theres a problem, and if their so big it doesnt fit, then theres still a problem. we need a happy medium and they need to know how to work it!!!!! lol lmfao!!!!

This. omg this!!!
    lol! :)
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    wait. Size really does matter? lol
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    lol of course! lol...the only time it doesnt matter is if they know how to work what their packin! lol
  • laureneva15
    Options

yes, but so does how you know how to use it
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    I was kind of kidding on the size matters comment. lol

So, its like 330 AM, any one else tired right now... Oh wait, I forgot, all the men are sleeping and I am alone with all these women talking about size and how it matters... How did I get to be the lucky one?
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

So, its like 330 AM, any one else tired right now... Oh wait, I forgot, all the men are sleeping and I am alone with all these women talking about size and how it matters... How did I get to be the lucky one?
    nope im not tired yet! lol, course i dont have to be to work til 430pm lol, and mfp has my full attention right now lol. and yes they are a bunch of party poopers and are sleeping! are you complaining about being the only guy talkin about size and how it matters with all these women? and your special thats how you got to be lucky one....and then you go and stalk me hahahaah lol jk! but atleast your entertained right? lol
  • laureneva15
    Options

nope im not tired yet! lol, course i dont have to be to work til 430pm lol, and mfp has my full attention right now lol. and yes they are a bunch of party poopers and are sleeping! are you complaining about being the only guy talkin about size and how it matters with all these women? and your special thats how you got to be lucky one....and then you go and stalk me hahahaah lol jk! but atleast your entertained right? lol

aww... i thought that said its 4:30 here, I was like "omg you must be near or in australia too then" /sadface
  • laureneva15
    Options

hey, size matters to guys as well, so fairs fair :P
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

aww... i thought that said its 4:30 here, I was like "omg you must be near or in australia too then" /sadface
    lol no sorry, i wish though, ill clone myself that way i can be in ohio and in australia! :)