26 pounds down.. and I'm not stopping! (with pics)

2»

Replies

• JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    What a difference~ You're doing great! Keep up the great work!!! You can do it!!

Please feel free to add me!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Wow!! what an inspiring story. ya made me shed a tear. what a difference in the pic. you guys got this ;0)
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Thank you for posting your story. It has really touched me and I am so happy that your boyfriend is well. You look amazing and the effort you have and are putting in show in those photos. I am so happy for you even though I have never met you. Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, I wish you all the best. Remember it's not about giving up foods, it's about learning how to enjoy them and incorporate them into your diet in a healthy fashion. You'll do great just keep working at it every day.
  • Wow, kudos to you! Thank you for sharing your story and for being brave and posting pics. You're lucky to have each other to gently kick each others butt into gear :)
  • xneurocentric
    xneurocentric Posts: 44 Member
    Wow, just wow.

You have just amazed me with all of the support and kind words ya'll have been saying here. It's really touched my heart! We're working so hard to make sure we keep this up, and I've told my boyfriend everything you guys have said. He's really touched as well, and we're both so happy that we have people we don't even know saying such wonderful things. You guys rock!! Thank you again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!