Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I am sick and need motivation

PeriphriaPeriphria Posts: 358Member Posts: 358Member
I am sick and my whole family is sick. I work until 5:00pm and need something to do that counts as a workout but takes no thought or much insentive. Is there such a thing?????

Replies

• PeriphriaPeriphria Posts: 358Member Posts: 358Member
    I am sick and my whole family is sick. I work until 5:00pm and need something to do that counts as a workout but takes no thought or much insentive. Is there such a thing?????
  • LizjkpLizjkp Posts: 278Member Posts: 278Member
    Are you logging your housework?, did you know that it does count towards your excercise?.

Hope you have not had the AWFUL virus that we have here in the U.K. it makes your joints ache :sad: working it's way up from your feet to your neck AND when it has got you on your knees it then hits you with a very bad headcold and sinusitis, it has laid me low for 2 weeks and off of work for another 2 so four weeks all together:grumble: bugger,bugger,blast:noway: :angry:

Hope you and your family get better soon :happy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 3babybeans3babybeans Posts: 8,299Member Member Posts: 8,299Member Member
    Could you go on a walk? If not outside, go on one at a mall, perhaps. Just a brisk walk for 30-45 min. will burn some calories off!
  • ChellekkChellekk Posts: 421Member Member Posts: 421Member Member
    My suggestion as well. Go for a walk outside. The fresh air will do your cold some good too. :smile:

Pace doesn't matter. Just get out and move a little.
    Are you logging your housework?, did you know that it does count towards your excercise?.

Hope you have not had the AWFUL virus that we have here in the U.K. it makes your joints ache :sad: working it's way up from your feet to your neck AND when it has got you on your knees it then hits you with a very bad headcold and sinusitis, it has laid me low for 2 weeks and off of work for another 2 so four weeks all together:grumble: bugger,bugger,blast:noway: :angry:

Hope you and your family get better soon :happy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I run an in-home daycare, so I run all day long. LOL
    Could you go on a walk? If not outside, go on one at a mall, perhaps. Just a brisk walk for 30-45 min. will burn some calories off!

That sounds like a good idea and the dog would love it too.