Bacon & Chocolate??

Options

Replies

• christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I loved Hotdogs with Cream cheese. Kind of gross now, but I loved it then. lol
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Not that I have had them but Scotland is obviously famed for deep fried mars bars, deep fried creme eggs etc the thought makes me want to gag actually, but I know a few people who have had them and said they were nice! (Eldest son included - just the once though!)
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options

My friend likes sugar on buttered toast for a hangover:sick: and salty crisps with a snickers bar

I love sugar on buttered toast! I never even realized it was weird. lol
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I like King syrup in my baked beans....i love that <3
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love to mix ranch and buffalo sauce and dip everything in it! Fries, fake chicken, vegetables, anything!

When I was little I would make salami, peanut butter, jelly, and cheeto sandwiches.

I am also a fan of fries in my frosty!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My dad made us fall in love with BLT bacon lettuce tomatoe sandwiches but instead of the common may condiment we use peanut butter.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Not that I have had them but Scotland is obviously famed for deep fried mars bars, deep fried creme eggs etc the thought makes me want to gag actually, but I know a few people who have had them and said they were nice! (Eldest son included - just the once though!)
    at the fair here i the states we get deep fried candy bars, oreo cookies and twinkies and they are amazing.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I put peanut butter on my french toast...ALONG WITH syrup... Not the most peculiar, But SO GOOOOOD! ;9
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I love ketchup, on my scrambled eggs, potatoe chips and chicken, and sometimes bread......... not to found of tomatoes though :grumble: i know it makes no sense

I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs tooo!!!!!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Ice cream mixed with popcorn! and cream cheese rolled into salami!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    In Seattle there is an amazing chocolate company that makes a coconut curry chocolate bar. I basically love curry and anything...it can make some odd combinations but oh so good! Also the whole lavender craze that is going around. There's nothing like eating flowers, haha. The other day I had some lemon lavender ice cream that was delicious!
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    In Belgium, the particular city my family is from, Liege, La Tarte au Riz or Rice Pie is a specialty. And it is one of my favorites to this day! It is has a creamy texture and is DELICIOUS!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ice cream mixed with popcorn! and cream cheese rolled into salami!

Not too sure about that first part, but the last bit is SO YUMMY!!!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Ooooh i love cinnamon sugar (truvia now) toast its sooooo good!!!!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    for those who like bacon and maple syrup, try both with some vanilla ice cream (a la denny's baconalia sundae). it's awesome! i make my own at home with no added sugar ice cream, 1 T of crumbled bacon & 1 T of syrup. yum!

something i used to eat as a kid was ultra-thin cut beef patties on buttered raisin bread. i haven't had them since i was 8 or so, but just thinking about them makes me drool a little.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Some people find it weird when I have tomato ketchup with EVERYTHING. Doesn't matter what it is, gotta have it.

Sunday roast especially, not common to have tomato ketchup but I have to have it.

If I ever eat out and they don't have ketchup, I'm disappointed. I used to carry little sachets with me when I did go out to eat. I don't anymore though as I don't really use a handbag anymore but man, I have to have it with whatever I eat xD
  • lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    Mac and Cheese with canned tuna and frozen peas :-)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese with BBQ sauce.
    Popcorn with Honeycombs thrown in.
    Peanut Butter on Pancakes.
    Bite size Milky Ways with Poofy Cheetos. LOL.... WHEN I was younger and partook in the herb.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Did someone say bacon and chocolate??? Where???
  • arykh24
    arykh24 Posts: 64
    Options
    I love Macaroni and cheese mixed with baked beans!