Sweet Tooth! Any recommendations for low cal options?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tink81007
    Tink81007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had a huge sweet tooth since I was boen. I found when I added my daily portions of legumes and nuts that my sweet cravings went away... became much more managable!
  • kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm flat out addicted to sugar...I admit it...it's not something I'm willing to fully give up either as I'm a cake decorator lol. Anyway, I don't eat the stuff all day but i have to have a little something everyday. Right now I'm eating half of the single serve bag of M&M's and depending on the type (right now I'm obsessed with the coconut ones) it comes in at a little over 100 calories. I'm not a big fan of splenda, truvia etc...so I'd rather a few M&Ms than something "Sugar Free"...just a personal preference. Plus my husband works as a contractor for M&M MARS so the endless supply that seems to be around the house makes it an easy little snack to have. I'm amazed I have the will power to stick to my half a pack.

I also enjoy the fat free Nestle Quick Chocolate Milk...which can double as a recovery drink after work outs.

ALSO Bare Naked Chocolate Granola with vanilla greek yogurt is awesome too.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow treats! And also maybe dip fruit in greek yogurt? it's really thick and creamy.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cotton candy!!!!! It's like 57 calories for a whole bag! :bigsmile:
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow---So good it's hard not to have more than one!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When I have to have some chocolate......chocolate animal crackers...16 is only 130 cal.