Banning the No One is Allowed Party

Options

Replies

• CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    i'm in the guest house with beachgirl and Js... so who is the REAL winner here?! :tongue:

Touche good sir... is there another room in the guest house? Cself and I may need to use it...

Although I am quite flattered, I am only serving as the hostess tonight....DavidS78 is waiting upstairs for me ;-)

But I DID bring you a quadruple Bacardi and Diet
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    climb back up here beach girl... we got this! sorry Selena taped you up... she's a wild one!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Dang it Pete! I taped up beachgirl so we could be alone!
  • CSelf1
    Options
    climb back up here beach girl... we got this! sorry Selena taped you up... she's a wild one!

You didn't leave her in there with Jason did you? If so we may NEVER see her again..
  • 1petewest
    Options
    but i didn't have my camera!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I stole the camera! Had some compromising pics of me and carland me and scott and me and cself and me and david......

i'm leaving with the evidence!
  • CSelf1
    Options
    I think Scott may have snuck off into the bathroom with it...
  • CSelf1
    Options
    I stole the camera! Had some compromising pics of me and carland me and scott and me and cself and me and david......

i'm leaving with the evidence!

EVERYBODY STOP HER!!!!
  • CSelf1
    Options
    Got her! Do you think I can log that as cardio?!?!

Either way, I'm off to bed...

No one go to jail and I don't wanna see any of your hungover *kitten* on my front lawn in the morn...other than that, have fun!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I think Scott may have snuck off into the bathroom with it...

Nope I'm drinking like a fish. Went to the liqour cabinet poured a little of everything in it. I'm about to have fun.
  • 1petewest
    Options
    log it! i'm logging all that time i was carrying beachgirl around! thanks for the party C... anyone need a ride home?
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    Hmmm, everybody's passed out. *turning off the lights, taking the cig out of Carl's mouth, steps over bodies* Night!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Pssssh my party's just started.
  • CSelf1
    Options
    Had to get up and take some Aleve...wondering why 1_up is sitting outside roasting marshmallows...
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Nothing to see here.... Nothing at all.. Move along :D
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Will be posting incriminating pics from last night's party on FB, MFP, Youtube, and any where else I wanna! And you can't do anything about it! :tongue:
  • 1petewest
    Options
    don't show any of the chicken fight pics! :))
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    Will be posting incriminating pics from last night's party on FB, MFP, Youtube, and any where else I wanna! And you can't do anything about it! :tongue:
    Beach, I'll take copies of those...
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    damn i missed it..
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I can be blackmailed. :wink: