NEW GROUP: 20 Down by Halloween! Join NOW!

Options
1235»

Replies

• m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find one of our team members... Ginial 1479!!!! any clues????
  • MiaPM
    MiaPM Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone...I hope it is not too late to join. I am relatively new to MFP and i'm excited about having people to talk to with a similar struggle. A little about me...I live and work in the Washington DC area. I am a therapist and the proud dog mom of Tiki my yorkshire terrier. I want to lose weight because I recently found out I have high blood pressure. I thought this may just be the beginning so life style changes have to occur now. I have never posted anything on here or joined a group so I hope I am doing this correctly. Please advise of what I need to do and I will be an active participant. Thanks :)
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Julie aka 46lb hehe thats all the weight I'm aiming to lose. I'm 26 and I'm tryin to snap back to how I was before my 27th Birthday, I've been quite sick over the last two years and a whole bunch of tablets and ...yea but anyway I'm fighting back and trying to get my life in order again. My first challenge is to lose some of these pounds that remind me of the bad days. I'm going to be like a beautiful butterfly hehehehehe. :) Love to join this challenge :D
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wishing everybody the best of luck... when I'm tired on the treadmile I just think about me looking 20 pounds lighter... lol!!!!!
  • JackeeW
    JackeeW Posts: 72
    Options
    ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE IS WELCOME!!

Friend me!! Friend others you see on the threads!! Ask to join a team!! Anything!!

I am getting lots of emails about people wanting to join a team. You don't have to go through me to join a team. Pick a team, email a member, and then hopefully they will let you join. (I can't see any of these wonderful people turning anyone away!) Then you'll just pick up with whatever that team is doing.

Hope this helps as I'm really slow on the replies! ;)
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :). I'll post more later but i just wanted this bookmarked so i don't lose it again :)
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :). I'll post more later but i just wanted this bookmarked so i don't lose it again :)

Oh, woops i only saw the first post that said groups closed Aug 31--looks like it turns out it was Aug 21. Carry on and good luck :)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think my team (#2) was supposed to be weighin today...how do I get in touch with them? HELP :)
  • tabbycat2223
    Options
    Does anyone know what's going on with Team 6? I keep forgetting that I have to go read everything, but I haven't seen much activity lately. . . .