Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I need someone to make me stick to it!
    so do i!!!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Cool thanks, I've been looking for an exercise to when I get back from holiday as atm I'm doing outdoor bootcamp sessions but I be in Nov lol
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Sorry my phone is playing up, it was supposed to read that I'll look this up to do in Nov in lieu of bootcamp :)
  • uhoh_billy
    Options
    I did it, and it was great! I posted my pictures in another thread but I'm at work right now and can't get to them haha. I didn't have amazing results but I didn't eat really well, but I felt amazing! I lost only 2lbs, but I lost inches like crazy. The best part was the 2" off of EACH thigh!

It's hard and I wanted to give up, but I forced myself to do it every single day, with no breaks, and I got through. I plan on doing it again in the winter when it isn't so swelteringly hot in my non-A/C apartment haha.

You can do it!
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Is 30DS only available in America? I'm English and I've never heard of it but I'm intrigued.

I am in London and I bought it today (based on everyone's comments on here) from Play.com! It was only £5.99 and free delivery!

Can't wait for it to arrive - bit nervous, but excited at the same time :smile:
  • Oomeme
    Oomeme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is day 18 of level 1. I didn't think to take pictures or measurements before, but there's s lot of toning going on. For those interested - you could always start a post as the 30 Day Shred Challenge. All those interested could sign in and post their commitment to it, and then update their daily progress. Another site I was with would do this often. They would have walking/running challenges and would even create groups to really get the competitiveness going!! They would get starting measurements and weight - then at the end of the challenge - figure out the winners :)
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are in America? Have you heard of Biggest Loser? Please say yes!! Well the 30 Day Shred is a DVD by Jililian Michaels... I got mine at Wal-mart last night for 8 or 9 dollars!!! I hope to start tonight!!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    I am so buying it!!! Good luck with it :)
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im actually in Canada.
    and Yes I know who she is, and what the DVD is.
    I already have the DVD.
    I'm just wondering results,

as A lot of people say no change, and alot say big change.
  • doodleheaddee
    Options
    I just started it and just finished day 4 of level 1.. it is hard to do especially if you are bigger (like me). When I first started day one I couldn't even make it through the jumping jacks all the way through for 30 seconds. Now that I am on day 4 I can get throught the jumping jacks, my clothes already feel looser and I got two comments that I looked thinner in the waist last night and this is after 4 days. I would recommend before and after pics because from what I have heard; you end up losing way more inches than actual weight. I also did measurements so I can be accurate... My stamina is way up and I feel soooo much stronger.

Feel free to add me, and any of the rest of you doing the shred.
  • chantihayes
    Options
    Thanks for this thread! I was going to buy the dvd on amazon, but decided to go to the store and get it so i can start in the morning before all the kids get up! anyone doing this and wants to add me, go for it - but please include a msg to let me know you're doing the 30ds too! Here's to losing inches!!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have and there are before and after pics in my profile :) it's definitely worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!