The biggest loser 12/9/08

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Alright, another night the last weigh in before the final weigh in. 4 hours and counting. :tongue:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Alright, another night the last weigh in before the final weigh in. 4 hours and counting. :tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I'm gonna miss it!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight is my grandson's first Christmas program at school!!!!!

Memaw
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Such a long shot, but GOOOOOOO Michelle!!!! :drinker:

A pox on you-know-who! :explode:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm counting down too...I will be pissed if it's between Heba/Ed and Icky! :angry:
  • Shannon023
    I'm counting down too...I will be pissed if it's between Heba/Ed and Icky! :angry:

Me too.

But even more so if icky wins the entire thing. th_yuk.gif
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    I agree no Vicky, Hebe or Ed. I think it'd be nice if Michelle took it. Vicky could of been out if Amy would of voted her instead of Collene. How stupid could she be. Then she gets booted off. Stupid Vicky leaves Ed on what the heck is was she thinking. I can't wait to see all of them come on. That show is so inspirational!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member

i have hope !!! .. i though that people got to vote for who they wanted to win... makes me think that its a stab in the back to icky since that now that she looks so evil.. she sure won win it ..isnt it great !!!!!!!
  • I want Michelle to win too! I want Icky to go away! :angry:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Looks like we know who will be voted off if America gets to vote! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023

i have hope !!! .. i though that people got to vote for who they wanted to win... makes me think that its a stab in the back to icky since that now that she looks so evil.. she sure won win it ..isnt it great !!!!!!!

As long as she doesn't have a huge coven of witches pulling for her, then she shouldn't win! :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member

As long as she doesn't have a huge coven of witches pulling for her, then she shouldn't win! :laugh:

Go Michelle...Icky boo!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Ok now we know we get to vote someone off and we all know who needs to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICKY VICKY SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    MFP'ers UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!! If we get to vote her off...I demand all phone lines in be use...borrow the neighbors cells...whatever you have to do! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    MFP'ers UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!! If we get to vote her off...I demand all phone lines in be use...borrow the neighbors cells...whatever you have to do! :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's funny!

But I hate Icky too!! :angry:
  • Vicky is not learning anything
  • j_g4ever
    What a joke Icky Vicky hasn't learned anything. Did you see the look on bob's face. WOW.
  • What a joke Icky Vicky hasn't learned anything. Did you see the look on bob's face. WOW.

Yea, but what about the look on Vicky's face....That thing she does with her lips.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    What a joke Icky Vicky hasn't learned anything. Did you see the look on bob's face. WOW.

Yea, but what about the look on Vicky's face....That thing she does with her lips.

I had to laugh at that too......the only thing on her mind is $...nothing else...
  • j_g4ever
    3 egg whites is only 50 calories :noway: i never knew that. But the yolk is my favorite part. :grumble: Isn't that the way it always works for me.
  • j_g4ever

I had to laugh at that too......the only thing on her mind is $...nothing else...

Couldn't agree more.
This discussion has been closed.