The biggest loser 12/9/08

Options

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I voted Ed on my home phone and both cells! And 10 from my email & 10 from hubby's...yeah..I'm obsessed! :bigsmile: I'm so glad Michelle was safe and kicked *kitten*! She so deserves to win this!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if everyone votes for Ed instead. :laugh: since he wants heba to win so bad.

That's my plan!:laugh:

SISTAH!!!!!! :drinker: :smokin:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I put in my 20 votes for Ed (have 2 email accounts). I got a bit nervous towards the end. I'll kick myself if he beats Michelle. :grumble: You know he drank a bunch of water tonight before weigh in...so actually he will have 2 weeks worth of weight loss at the finals. I just wish I knew how those twisted little minds worked!!:devil:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if everyone votes for Ed instead. :laugh: since he wants heba to win so bad.

That's my plan!:laugh:

I voted for Ed just b/c I can't stand Heba. I don't really like him either, but at least he didn't act all mean like Heba and Vicky did. I will just be sick to my stomach if either of those two witches win. I am about to go vote for Ed from my two email addys, plus my son's email addy. It said up to ten votes an email. I DO NOT want Heba in the finale!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Here is my take on it.

Ed is going to think that everyone will vote for Heba b/c he asked us to. He is a chef, right? So can you tell me that he is not going to nibble here and there on food when he "knows" that America is going to vote for Heba. If he gets all the votes and has been taste testing food then there is no way he will win.

Vicky won't be able to do it at home. She doesn't like anything healthy. She has a horrible attitude and just don't think she can do it.

Michelle all the way!

VOTE FOR ED!!!!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Here is my take on it.

Ed is going to think that everyone will vote for Heba b/c he asked us to. He is a chef, right? So can you tell me that he is not going to nibble here and there on food when he "knows" that America is going to vote for Heba. If he gets all the votes and has been taste testing food then there is no way he will win.

Vicky won't be able to do it at home. She doesn't like anything healthy. She has a horrible attitude and just don't think she can do it.

Michelle all the way!

VOTE FOR ED!!!!

I voted for Ed too!

The problem is, being a chef you HAVE to check your food before you give it to the costumer. Now, not *every piece* but a bit of everything you put out. My husband is a kitchen manager of Outback Steakhouse and every day he has to have a bite of everything they sell, which we calculated to be about 1,100 calories!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020071.gif
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    Vicky can't win. She hasn't learned anything. Bob had it right the first time around. She hasn't learned anything. If he thinks she suddenly gets it, his a fool. She is playing him too.

Those kids will not eat vegetable, she mention they don't even eat potatoes. Hummm what is french fries?

Anyway, I'm voting for Ed, because I think he is not going to try anymore because he wants his wife in finals and Vicky will totally fail when she gets home. Michelle, understands she can't blame her parents, besides losing weight, she has learn something about herself. Thats the point. You change on the inside as well as the outside.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I think the Vicmeister may be playing us again! She is a strong woman, albeit a mean one. She has played this game from day one. I bet she goes home and works her butt off just to prove she learned something.

Now Im not saying she wont be 300 pounds in a year.....but....

SO who do you think will win the 2nd prize???

I vote Coleen!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I put in my 20 votes for Ed (have 2 email accounts). I got a bit nervous towards the end. I'll kick myself if he beats Michelle. :grumble: You know he drank a bunch of water tonight before weigh in...so actually he will have 2 weeks worth of weight loss at the finals. I just wish I knew how those twisted little minds worked!!:devil:

actually I think they leave the ranch for 2 or 3 months before coming back for the finals. This was all shot in the summer time. So Ed has to go back and work at this business...the last chef on the show did not fair well in the real world.

I just feel no matter what, Ed was sent home and then really didnt pull 'men' numbers the whole time back. Yeah, he has come a long way, but Heba deserves to be in the finals. All girls, baby!!

(dont throw tomatoes at me.....I didnt say i LIKED Heba....:frown: }
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I love your new pic, AWTY!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder who Phil & Amy were voting for last night? hahahaha I would love to see Colleen or Phil/Amy to come in 2nd.:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Wonder who Phil & Amy were voting for last night? hahahaha I would love to see Colleen or Phil/Amy to come in 2nd.:drinker:

That would be great! Plus I'd like them to beat Vicki's hub, Brady, by one pound! {muahahahaha!} :devil: She'll go insane(r)! :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    She may end up with a new makeover if she loses....a purdy white jacket!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Thanks. Finally feel comfortable in a new shirt!!
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can't believe Ed screwed up, he could have gotten rid of Icky and had an awesome chance of either he or Heba winning the game! Icky is lovin it...she'll never make it.
    You guys have totally persuaded me to vote Ed.....off to do my duty!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Stupid Icky! Karma will get her in the end though!

But SO happy that Michelle is in there! I screamed when she lost 9 lbs!! YO GO GIRL!! :drinker:

I voted for Ed too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    What I don't understand, is why Icky wants the money so bad when Brady is a pharmacist, and she's an anesthetist! They are both making pretty good money already!! :grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I think she may be in debt to McDonalds!:smokin:
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    I think she may be in debt to McDonalds!:smokin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.