Coffee Help!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    How about a keurig french vanilla with half a sweet n low and coffeemate non dairy creamer

Love love my Keurig :love:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i continue to drink a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer and it isn't hindering my weight loss(6lbs down in 2 1/2 weeks)
  • joianne
    joianne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee fan also and saw this posted last night...I haven't made it yet, but it sounds yummy and better for me than going to get a coffee. Also better on the budget=)

2 cups chilled coffee (I make a full pitcher at the beginning of the week, and leave it in the fridge to chill)
    1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1 Tbsp Splenda
    2 Tbsp Hershey's Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup -OR- 2 tsp vanilla extract (depending on whether I want chocolate or vanilla...)

Stir ingredients until blended thoroughly, and pour in a tall glass full of ice -OR- add to 2 cups ice and blend. Yum, yum, yum!

Nutritional Facts:

Calories: 25
    Total Fat: 0.9 g
    Cholesterol: 0 mg
    Sodium: 165 mg
    Potassium: 45 mg
    Total Carbs: 7 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
    Sugars: 0 g
    Protein: 0.3 g
    Vitamin A: 2.5%
    Vitamin C: 0%
    Calcium: 11.3%
    Iron: 3%
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Flavored coffee, a teaspoon of half and half, and a teaspoon of agave.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon or two of nescafe in a pint glass, add skim milk, artificial sweetener and sugar-free caramel syrup (http://www.amazon.com/Torani-Sugar-Caramel-Syrup-Splenda/dp/B000AXW9XI) and shake it up with some ice to get a nice froth on top. Or even top with some fat-free Reddi Whip. You're looking at about 100 calories. I also like to make one with that low fat coconut milk and cocoa and almond extract - it's like an almond joy coffee.
  • brenda_allport
    Options
    I make my own coffee at home (i am impartial to Kona coffee from Hawaii), I add cinnamon the the grounds and vanilla extract to the water. Then i add just milk. I get a delicious coffee without the calories or the cost of hitting starbucks every day. I am definately going to try the recipe that was put up by Joianne.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i don't drink flavored coffees anymore. In fact, i drink my coffee black. no cream, or sugar.
    last month i went out with my mom to the book store, and we stopped for coffee, and i figured i'd splurge on a mocha caramel latte (what i use to drink) and I couldn't even finish it because it was SO SWEET. my tastes buds have DEFINATLY changed!!
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i make 20 calorie iced lattes, I make my own espresso, add ice, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, and sugar free caramel syrup.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i don't drink flavored coffees anymore. In fact, i drink my coffee black. no cream, or sugar.
    last month i went out with my mom to the book store, and we stopped for coffee, and i figured i'd splurge on a mocha caramel latte (what i use to drink) and I couldn't even finish it because it was SO SWEET. my tastes buds have DEFINATLY changed!!

I am in complete agreement! I used to love love love drinks like fraps and coolers, and then switched to skim milk, and less flavored iced mochas for when I want a coffee treat. But I mostly drink black coffee with no cream or sugar. I used to hate black coffee, and would have to put a lot of milk in, but I weaned myself off it and now I drink it black and love it!!!
  • ido10612
    ido10612 Posts: 51
    Options
    Brew your favorite coffee and add whey powder to it. You can by it at walmart or any grocery store. Its by the slimfast and weight loss pill. It runs anywhere from $10 to $14 for a giant jar! It lasts a while. I usually buy BODY FORTRESS SUPER ADVANCED CHOCOLATE. Its so yummy!! its sweet and chocolately enough to get my fix, yet very low in sugar. You can also put it in a blender with ice and coffee (or milk) and make a frapp. Delicious!!!!

It also has a lot of protein, which feeds your muscles. So its great if you work everyday. They have other flavors too. Vanilla, strawberry, cookies n' creme and chocolate peanut butter. Mmmmm.... Ive had them all except choc pb. its new. im going to get it next time. They even have fruit punch, which wouldnt be good in coffee but mixed in a blender with ice would make a pretty good slushie! Try it. you wont be disappointed!