Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Nothing real big, but I just had to share!

Livi_Loves_PinkLivi_Loves_Pink Posts: 754Member Posts: 754Member
I just tried on a pair of jeans that a couple months ago I could not get past the tops of my thighs, and not only did they go all the way up, I got them fastened! They are still a little too small to wear because I can't really sit down or walk up the stairs in them well :laugh: but I think I will be able to wear them in a few months!! I'm very excited. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_PinkLivi_Loves_Pink Posts: 754Member Posts: 754Member
    I just tried on a pair of jeans that a couple months ago I could not get past the tops of my thighs, and not only did they go all the way up, I got them fastened! They are still a little too small to wear because I can't really sit down or walk up the stairs in them well :laugh: but I think I will be able to wear them in a few months!! I'm very excited. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyetarewethereyet Posts: 18,854Member Member Posts: 18,854Member Member
    So just stand still and look HOT!!

You go girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • lynniejoneslynniejones Posts: 1,291Member Member Posts: 1,291Member Member
    That is awesome I am so excited for you!!!
  • FitJoaniFitJoani Posts: 2,173Member Member Posts: 2,173Member Member
    nothing big yes it is it should be celebrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53mommared53 Posts: 9,554Member Member Posts: 9,554Member Member
    Congratulations. That's worth sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • renae5renae5 Posts: 391Member Posts: 391Member
    Nothing big, yea right! I shared when the same thing happened to me last week and I was excited as heck!! Keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
  • RNLeslieRNLeslie Posts: 150Member Posts: 150Member
    Nice work!!! Keep it up. I bet they'll be comfortably wearable in no time!
  • TamTasticTamTastic Posts: 19,276Member Member Posts: 19,276Member Member
    Wooo! Good job girl!! :flowerforyou:

I bet you look HOOOTT!! :bigsmile:
  • Leigh14Leigh14 Posts: 871Member Member Posts: 871Member Member
    Omigosh, that is so exciting!! Congrats to you!!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • Losing_ItLosing_It Posts: 3,271Member Member Posts: 3,271Member Member
    Woohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Keep on rockin'!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BrenNewBrenNew Posts: 3,420Member Member Posts: 3,420Member Member
    That's fantastic! Keep up the great job! :smile:
  • Livi_Loves_PinkLivi_Loves_Pink Posts: 754Member Posts: 754Member
    Thanks so much guys! I was dragging a little with starting my workout tonight , but after I saw how close I am to fitting in these jeans I was totally motivated! :happy:

I'm really looking forward to being able to wear them again. They are one of the only pairs of pants I have that I bought full price and brand new. Most of my jeans are second hand or were found on clearence, and while I'm so thankful to have those to wear, they arn't really 'my style' if you know what I mean.
  • nwfamilygalnwfamilygal Posts: 635Member Posts: 635Member
    Great job. I know what that feels like same thing happened to me this last week. :happy: