TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH - WEEK 4 - (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!

Replies

• amymoore728
    Options
    So we do the thing for Day 1 and the thing below for monday as well? Or that is the next week?
  • faye_daisy
    faye_daisy Posts: 148
    Options
    :noway:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Day 1-6 is for 8/22 - 8/26.

Then he just went ahead and set up the challenges for the following Monday and Tuesday since it is the last of the August challenge.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm ready :happy:
  • faye_daisy
    Options
    Windshield Wipers?
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am also confused about the windshield wipers. 80's dance off contest anyone? Throw some running man and a little sprinkler action in!
    I'm excited about the rest of the challenge. I may even throw a 2 day fast in there!
  • faye_daisy
    Options
    Gary posted a video for the wipers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lq7Wkpukk
  • keeks8281
    Options
    I hope I lose some weight this last full week!
  • ycc1964
    Options
    I hope I lose some weight this last full week!

Me to:wink:
  • amymoore728
    Options
    Regular workout done
    windshield wipers, 21's, and swimmer's presses done
    200 crunches
    100 jumping jacks
  • faye_daisy
    Options
    fit test done
    all the challenges done my legs my arms oh my abbs
    50 crunches/sit ups
    no walk big storm here
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Monday Challene complete along with the extra items for Monday! Also 1 extra mile run towards goal along with 50 extra crunches and 50 extra jumping jacks!! Feel FANTASTIC!!!
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAA read back thru and did this Mondays and Next Mondays!!!!!! Thats soooo me!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    lost 4 pounds this week. I'm under on calories & over on water. I can't do any exercises for a while since I hurt my knee. I went to the doctor & he said that my mcl was sprained. I'm walking around a little better, but thats about all I can do right now. Good luck team!
  • ycc1964
    Options
    2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers Done

3 sets of 21’s Done

2 sets of Swimmer’s Press Done

Walked/Jogged 6 miles

Water Over

Calories under
  • ycc1964
    Options
    lost 4 pounds this week. I'm under on calories & over on water. I can't do any exercises for a while since I hurt my knee. I went to the doctor & he said that my mcl was sprained. I'm walking around a little better, but thats about all I can do right now. Good luck team!

Great job on the weight loss Gary, sorry to hear about your sprain.
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    Soo…how’d your Monday go? Mine was a lot better than last week’s….thank goodness!

Here what I did today for our challenges:

Calories = Under (barely)
    Water = check
    Windshield wipers = check
    3 sets of 21’s= check
    Swimmer’s presses = check (almost forgot about this one!)

I also did 100 crunches towards our team goal of 4000
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Challenge DONE
    Plenty of water
    Under calories by night's end.....
  • Bounre
    Bounre Posts: 10
    Options
    Under calories over on water
    Completed challenge
    150 abs
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Week 4, day one,

Under calories
    over water
    2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers complete, 3 sets of 21’s complete and 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press complete

also got in an extra mile and a half for the team as well as 100 jumping jacks and I'm back on track with my regular exercise routine!!!