Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Queso dip and tortilla chips at the Mexican restaurant
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    64 calorie beer is awful. Don't even bother. I still drink beer sometimes and i'm losing still :) I say have one!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything ...

I eat what I want, when I want it just in moderation. So, really? Nothing missing here! :)

Exactly, same here. I still have things I love like pizza and chocolate among other things, but smaller quantities. Better for me to have things in moderation than to deprive myself and binge on them later.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Bojangel's!
    and seeing my feet with out leaning over..therefore the lack of Bojangle's

I still have my Bojangles from time to time :smile:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I miss eating junk food with wild abandon.

I don't miss it enough to weigh 220 pounds again, though!

I still eat junk food, just less than before, and usually after something healthy.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options

I eat what I want, when I want it just in moderation. So, really? Nothing missing here! :)

Me too! I just stay within my calorie limit and try to stay on the healthy or low calorie side when possible so I can leave room for what I want (like pizza).

I made the mistake of getting a cheeseburger for lunch the other day and was sick that night! Normally if I have a burger it is BBQed so most ofthe fat drips off...this was clearly different and I paid for it...UGH!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I miss people,but as it turns out your not suposed to eat them........who knew:grumble:

yes you are! Just track the calories.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I miss BEER... I am a beer girl~! Oh, and chips!!!! My two weeknesses...grrr!:tongue:
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You could have the light beer just for a treat 64 calories........ just sayin :)

Good luck & Keep Cool!

I think this is a perfect idea! its kinda like beer flavored water with only 64 calories!
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Black Butte Porter and Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream- the FULL FAT Version! :brokenheart:

Yeah, they say drink light beer, and track everything, which I do, a lot less often than I used too! (thus the reason I am here :-))
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I miss a double meat with cheese whataburger, large onion rings, hot cheetohs with cheese, and apple pies.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Devil's Food cookies. I can't eat them in moderation so I just don't even buy them.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream and cheese
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Anything with Gluten in it especially cake, pizza, and pasta. Unfortunately the effects of eating it just once are not worth the pleasure of eating it! Celiac makes it WAY easier to say no to things brought in the office though!
  • njbooklover
    njbooklover Posts: 77 Member
    Options

That is the way I am too. I just have to choose how I will spend my calories for the day if I want something that is more than what I usually eat. Give and take. Otherwise I would just say who cares, and eat what I want anyway.
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options

Same here! I fit into my calories for the day!

I guess what I miss is being able to stuff my face until I can't handle one more piece of cake lol

LOL! That's what I miss too.. stuffing my face!!! :laugh:
    And I do eat what I want in moderation too... if I go over I just make sure I burn off the calories for it!