Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm here I'm here! Don't worry, you won't ever lose me!

Sorry for not finishing last week's weigh in results, I just didn't really know what to do. My school work has been out of control lately so I haven't had much extra time to spend re-working our spreadsheet. And to be honest, I just can't put the effort into completely redoing it. It took too long to begin with! I wish there was a simple way of resolving this. Anyone have any ideas? I give you all permission to try to figure out how to use the equations in the spreadsheet so we can still have our competition.

As for me, I couldn't log this morning because I was away from my normal scale. But I don't expect to lose any. It seems my goals have changed for now. I've been working with my trainer to get stronger and I think I need to focus on one goal at a time. With that said, if I maintain my weight like I have been, I may actually be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. I have also been trying to 'make peace with food,' as I have struggled with obsessive feelings and emotions revolving around food and dieting. I've definitely made progress in this area, partly due to not logging my food and calories burned. Overall, I feel like I've had many more non scale victories since we began this challenge. And I'm okay with that! Unfortunately, this doesn't help my team, but I hope you girls understand the importance of making changes in other areas of life before taking care of the physical aspects, otherwise everything falls to pieces!

I still check in here everyday to see how everyone is doing and the progress you all have made. It's wonderful and so inspiring! I wish we had some way of tracking our non scale victories because I think it would help keep people motivated even more!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week! I'll input my weight tomorrow morning!

YAY I WAS STARTING TO WORRY! LOL......... OKAY SO I THINK WE NEED TO MAKE A CONFIRMED LIST OF WHO IS NO LONGER IN THE CHALLENGE AND REPLACE THEM SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO REFIGURE THEM, SO IF WE REPLACE THEM AND SEND YOU THEIR STATS ROSS CAN YOU INPUT THEM THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WITH THE REST!?!? OR....... IF WE HAVE LOST ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE THE TEAMS EVEN AGAIN WE CAN JUST DROP THE GROUPS DOWN A FEW MEMBERS AND SHIFT SOMEONE FROM ONE TEAM TO ANOTHER IF WE HAVE LOST MORE THAN 1 FROM A SPECIFIC GROUP. AND I HEAR YOU ON THE NSV'S ROSS, MAYBE USE THIS AREA TO REPORT NSV'S???
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Glad you're back Ross and I hope your work isn't toooooooo stressful! :happy:

I am absolutely rubbish with anything technological/mathmatical etc so I am definitely out of the running for helping with the spreadsheet I'm afraid. :frown:

This group is an AWESOME place to discuss NSV's :drinker: Unfortunately I don't ahve any to report at the moment! Hee hee :laugh:

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you all have a good weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I have 2 friends that seem interested :smile: but they aren't definites yet :frown: !
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    First & foremost, I'm glad you're back, Ross! Starting to worry, but YAY!!

If there's a way to even out the teams, I think that would be the best solution instead of adding more people.. But that's if everyone agrees. If there are ppl who want to join the challenge, then cool! The only thing is, they need to commit. I'm not saying anything about those who have left due to whatever reasons, but it just sucks that we're always looking for more ppl to replace them. Esp since we're pretty much half-way through the challenge.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who lost!! To those who gained or didn't lose, keep your head up! We're here to keep each other accountable :D

<3 ya ladies!
  • cmiles23
    Options
    WE HAVE TWO NEW MEMBERS, rlosapio: FOR THE PEACHES AND rachelm_16 FOR THE BLUEBERRIES.
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm having a bad weekend!!! Oh dear.
  • Butterfly86x
    Options
    Hello all :flowerforyou:

I am joining xxx
  • rachelm_16
    rachelm_16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I'm one of the new Blueberry team members and I'm so happy to join this challenge. I think it'll give me just the motivation I need!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge, ladies!!!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new members! :smile: This weekend was a bust for me, thank goodness tomorrow is Monday and I can get back into a routine! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and weigh-ins are just around the corner :noway:
  • misslouisee
    Options
    Hello all :flowerforyou:

I am joining xxx

This is butterfly who I added. Shall I add her to a team or has somebody already done that?

Lots of luck all new members, it'll be Thursday before we know it! I have a feeling I haven't done so good this week :( eeeek!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Welcome to all the newbies! With Rio's pregnancy there's a space on the Banana's so I've put Butterfly86x there, but I don't know what her starting weight is, so that'll need to be filled out. Other than that there are two no shows - GoyaChula and SexyJaye. Do we know if they're still around?

I've had a dreadful week. I've picked up a bad cold and haven't had the energy for exercise, I'm swamped with uni work atm and my Grandma unexpectedly passed away at the weekend. So things haven't been going exceptionally well. I'm hoping that I haven't gained, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had so I'm sorry if I've let you down Red Apples! Has everyone else been having a better week, at least?
  • mummyv811
    Options
    GoyaChula is still about but lost the link to the spreadsheet! I gave it to her again yesterday and I will remind her to update her weight! :D
  • Butterfly86x
    Options
    Do I log my own weight??

I started on the 8th September @ 224lbs and have since lost 10lbs!

15th - 4lbs = 220lbs

22nd - 3lbs = 217lbs

29th - 1lb = 216lbs

6th Oct - 0lbs = 216lbs

13th - 2lbs = 214lbs

Very pleased with my success so far =o) xxx
  • mummyv811
    Options
    Welcome to the bananas Butterfly86x! And congratulations on your weight loss so far! That's AMAZING!!! :bigsmile:

Also, welcome to all the other newbies! :happy:
  • cmiles23
    Options
    2 MORE DAYS TILL WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS ALL MAKE SURE TO GET OUR WEIGHT IN ON THURSDAY MORNING!!!!! THERE IS YOUR CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK LOL!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    lol LOVE the challange cmiles23! Why does weigh-in day always creep up so fast?! Two more days ladies, make it happen!!!! It's getting colder here in Chicago, gotta find my mittens and ear muffs for walking the dog! Heading to the gym tonight, should be warmer in there :smile:
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I can't beleve it's WEEK 9's weigh in!!!! Have we really been doing this for 9 weeks? Its got a lot colder in the UK too boyslie72487! I've been busting out the mittens for the last week! :laugh:

Hope everyone is doing ok! I have a feeling I might have gone up a little bit this week but we shall have to wait and see!

Happy losing! :bigsmile:
  • cmiles23
    Options
    WEIGH IN TOMORROW................. EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE'S PROGRESS AND I CANT BELIEVE IT IS WEEK 9 EITHER........I JOINED MFP EARLY ON IN THE YEAR LOST A COUPLE LBS AND PRETTY MUCH QUIT FOR THE SUMMER......... GAINED BACK EVERYTHING I LOST PLUS SOME.......... I USUALLY QUIT AT THIS POINT AND WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING HERE, WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT IM SURE I WOULD HAVE FALLEN OFF THE WAGON........AGAIN............BUT NOW IM DETERMINED AND I KNOW I CAN DO THIS
  • misslouisee
    Options
    I already know I've lost some this week!! Looking forward to logging weight tomorrow! Good luck everyone x

Does anyone know if butterly86x has had her weight added to spreadsheet? I don't know how to do it and fear I would mess it up! If someone could do it so that she can enter her weight tomorrow that would be FAB! x