Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thank you to Ross for putting this whole thing together and Cheri for keeping it running the past few weeks. And of course everyone else for all your fantastic support!

I have lost 10lbs this challenge. It's not the 20 I was aiming for, but I'm still pretty happy with that. I am personally going to aim for another 5lbs by xmas, so *fingers crossed*.

I hope we can keep this going or start something else. Having to weigh in once a week at least means I can track when I'm putting on again and re-adjust my diet. I'd really like to still have that!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends. I hope you enjoy your delicious dinners this afternoon/evening (I'm probably having chicken salad, so I will be thinking about you all enviously)!

Congratulations to everyone! You should all be very proud of what you've achieved!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Thanks Ross for putting this together & for everyone for maintaining it. Love you lovely ladies!!!

During this challenge, I lost a total of 22.2lbs. I'm hoping to be down 40lbs before my sister's wedding on Jan 6th!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :heart:

Congrats to everyone on this journey!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!

Paula that is INCREDIBLE!!! :drinker:
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats to my fello Peach Paula!!! You are incredible!

14 weeks ago I started this challange at 129. I'm now down to 122.8. 6 lbs lost!!!!! I'm so happy with that number, and I hope that there is a continuation of this group since I'd like to lose a little bit more. Thanks to Ross and Cheri for starting and keeping this group going. And thank you to everyone for being so motivating. Knowing that there are other women on the same journey as me really helped me stay focused (for the most part when I wasn't feeling lazy :tongue: ). Congrats to everyone!!!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Hello my lovelies!! Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to continue this challenge? I mean I still weigh in on Thursdays, like it's the thing to do.. LOL!!!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    YES PAULA!!!! I weighed in this morning! :happy: