women with big boobs

Options

Replies

• cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    people in this site talk about boobs alot.
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    hmm...sure wish I could add to the comments, but I could probably run without a sports bra and be fine!! haha :sad:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 H and I was wearing my regular bra because I couldnt find a sports bra that fit or supported them well. Well my regular bra wasnt holding them in well so I decided to get a sports bra and put it over my regular bra and it works so well! I just started this week but its working so far. Im in the middle of doing 30 day shred and it helps wonders when doing the cardio(jumping jacks and stuff). Hope I helped!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I wear two no matter what I do. I usually do an underwire one with a non underwire over top. It really really does help.
  • Honey1990
    Options
    Just to let you ladies know, wearing a regular bra and your sports bra is unhealthy for the girls and you are more likely to develp a yeast infection up top if you continue to do so. They have these bras called frog bras and they are specifically designed for bigger busted women. I am a 36 DD and i love my bra. I would wear it all day everyday if i could. You get a bit of a uniboob affect but at least the girls are held in place.
  • Suze2010
    Options
    I'm a 38F and i wear a sports bra with a underwire and they don't seem to move much which is awesome! I am a jogger (i don't run fast) and sometimes i will put a regular sports bra (with no underwire) over it if i need to.
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wear a normal bra with 2 sports bras eliminates embarrassing bouncing even in zumba when your jumping all over the place!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm a 40DD right now (and breastfeeding). I have actually found some really good sports bras at Walmart that only cost about $20.00! They come in 3 kinds, low activity, medium and high activity. I wear the high activity and run, and have absolutely no trouble with bouncing! I think they are by Danskin, but I'll have to double check.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    36-DD here. I wear a Nike High-Impact sports bra in a smaller size (34-D) with a regular underwire bra underneath. My female boxing trainer (who is also quite busty) taught me that trick...it works pretty well!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    For ladies who are a dd or larger I myself am a GG I buy my bras on www.bravissimo.com they are a great site and you can get cute bras and also very supportive sports bras.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell bra! That said, I also love the breast reduction surgery I had 4 years ago, hahahaha.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was a 44DD now down to 42DD and I am a firm believer in Enell Sports Bras. They are costly $64 but so worth the money. It fastens in the front with 7 closures but keeps the girls where I put them throughout the workout. Even with the loss in bra size it still fits well and still use it. One of our independent sports store keeps them in stock or order online.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    people in this site talk about boobs alot.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    36DD Champion bra works wonders! It hooks, straps, snaps and velcroes. I've had it for years and it's been a lifesaver!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    If you are in the UK check out the Tescos . I bought a sports bra for about 6 quid & it is amazing. I am a 38 FF & if it keeps my girls in check then it will work for you. I also, for added hold, bought a vest style all in one with poppers from Primark , one of their hold it in range for about 8 quid & wear that over the bra & under a tshirt, helps pull everything in & makes me look less lumpy too.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    try enelle.com

they have great bras for active women

I am a 40G and have the same problem
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had an enell but now i have a shock absorber and i have to say i like it better than the enell. i started out a 44F, am now down to a 40DD.
  • anthrogirl
    Options
    If you have Lululemon in your city, I would try a Lululemon workout bra. They have a couple of styles that are really good for high impact and bigger sizes. Also their quality is the best I've seen so far - I've had some styles for more than three years and I'm still wearing them!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    38F here and I wear a Glamorize sports bra and my girls don't budge an inch!!