women with big boobs

Options

Replies

• lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I wear a stretchy type of material underwire witha cotton non stretchy cup underwire on top, better than a sports bra to me
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Ah, that is uncomfortable. Try wearing two sports bras, or get a compression shirt.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

I had one g cup breast and one h, did a non invasive reduction, down to a dd and a ddd, i hated them that big, goal is d's
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    minimizer bras like Curvation and a super tight cami always works for me. Im a 36DD.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

My daughter is a 30F. There is a bra store called Intimacy that will include alterations in the (exorbinant) bra price. It's also a good place to get fitted and then shop on-line.
  • annmrie
    annmrie Posts: 38
    Options

I had one g cup breast and one h, did a non invasive reduction, down to a dd and a ddd, i hated them that big, goal is d's

What is a "non invasive reduction?" I've considered breast reduction surgery, but don't like the fact that I wouldn't be able to breast feed (when I do have kids ten years down the road.)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38G. I've got my eye on this one

http://www.amazon.com/Freya-Firm-Control-Underwire-Sports/dp/B001CUXDFQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I276RS9G698FS3&colid=2HVRIGNYMLK6C

But at $60 a pop, I'm hesitating.

I don't like any of the sports bras I have right now, none of them really fit. I avoid doing bouncy things right now, which kinda sucks. I have done the sports bra plus bra cami and that works ok, not great.
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I first started this journey I was a 36F_G and now I am a 34DD. I have bought Shock absorber sports bras and found them to be excellent! I bought my first one in a 34F and it kept my rather large assets strapped down and in place, didnt hurt (as some people have said) and I woke up the day after without a bad back!
    I've since had to buy new ones to accomodate my smaller boobs but have still gone for the same style Shock Absorber ones, just in a smaller size.
    I buy the ones that are specifically for D+ and I cannot fault them! I was only thinking tonight I must order a new one
  • luckygirlblue78
    Options
    Lane Bryant has wonderful, very supportive, sports bras. I'm a 40DDD and I can wear them working out or sleeping very comfortably. :)
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options

I would be so extremely happy to be as small as a D cup. Knowing I could go shop anywhere I please! I really need a sports bra though and I just can't find one. Darn it. I just wear a regular bra with a cami shirt that has a built in sports bra inside. It does seem to help, but it could be better. I do want to run, but with these girls I just don't think so :(
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 DD and I wear a regular bra and a sports bra and I'm good
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options

What is a "non invasive reduction?" I've considered breast reduction surgery, but don't like the fact that I wouldn't be able to breast feed (when I do have kids ten years down the road.)

Just FYI, not being able to breast feed is a *possible* side effect, not an absolute. Not that I know from experience - I have not had any kids - but I did a TON of research before I had mine done. If that is the only thing stopping you, I would consider actually going and talking to a surgeon!

If I end up having kids and am unable to breast feed, I'm not going to be too brokenhearted. Having the surgery is one of the best choices I have ever made, and my quality of life and how I feel in my own body has improved immeasurably.
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The Last Resort bra from Title Nine is good too\

It's ansolutely the best bra if you are a D-cup and up and want to run with close to no bounce. It really keeps those puppies locked down. I've bought a wide variety from Title Nine, and The Last Resort is the most supportive sports bra I have ever found.

It definitely IS NOT pretty!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    When I first started this journey I was a 36F_G and now I am a 34DD. I have bought Shock absorber sports bras and found them to be excellent! I bought my first one in a 34F and it kept my rather large assets strapped down and in place, didnt hurt (as some people have said) and I woke up the day after without a bad back!
    I've since had to buy new ones to accomodate my smaller boobs but have still gone for the same style Shock Absorber ones, just in a smaller size.
    I buy the ones that are specifically for D+ and I cannot fault them! I was only thinking tonight I must order a new one

I'm glad I came across what you said about using the Shock Absorber Sport Bras. I never have come across any sports bra that carry them in larger sizes. I'm a hard fit at 32G. I'm going to look into this more :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I wear a 36DDD if you find something let me know. Right now I have to squish into two sports bras.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am huge in chesticle region a FFF or GG depending on brand and I cant say enough about the enell fitness bra.. I can run w/o knocking myself out with them.. The bra fits close and tight very secure, and the girls feel safe and happy its worth every penny..
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have ... 'huge tracks of land' as well (38DD).
    I purchased Shock Absorber Impact 4 Sports bras on Ebay. They're not too pricey, and I find they keep the girls from giving me a black eye when I run. :-)
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I went to sports academy and spent some big bucks on one of their nice sports bra. I had a hard time finding my size, though. Since it was expensive and I only bought one, I only wear it when I'm going to do some yoga, or jogging, r anything else where I might be bouncing around a lot. For walks and bike rides and such, I wear my cheepy uni-boob sports bras from target with a cami w/ built in bra over it. It does the trick pretty well.
  • ppayne2010
    Options
    :laugh: girl I feel you on that one, but I put on a loose bra like a old one and another bra over it and it support me very well!!!!! it sound funny but just put two bras:)))))))