The boys I know are shallow

Options
13»

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    and ps, you are beautiful so screw what a bunch of "boys" say.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    They're idiots likely just spouting off numbers.

My ex husband used to always tell me he would leave me if I got up to 140.

I was 140 or over most of our relationship.

Just being men. I'm sure if the men were all alone they would say different.

Yep ;)
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WHATEVER. edited.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    ugh.
  • kayemme
    Options
    delete
  • kayemme
    Options
    They're young. They're still "boys". Most likely half of them will grow up and be better when they're older. The others, who don't grow up will be losers. Save yourself some frustration and just realize they're like children, and that MEN are much different!

this isn't really an excuse. every boy has a mother who should have taught him better manners. srsly.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should stop dating this "boy" Chris. He sounds just horrible and immature/cancerous. Just reading the crap they say makes me want to head desk!!!!!!

Head_desk___Forkke_by_NeoSlashott.gif
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Boys will be Boys, and don't let them get you down. I hope you told your boyfriend that the conversation was hurtful and you didn't appreciate the comments that were being made?

Obviously those boys are "single" for a reason, they must have their own insecurities.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If the boys are too shallow it's only because they haven't dug their holes deep enough :laugh:

Life experience will hopefully make them see how stupid and ignorant they were in their youth. Peer pressure is something not to be sneezed at, and it might have been difficult for Chris to stand up to his friends, but he should have walked away from the conversation and taken you with him at least.

Boys will be boys.... it's just sad that some never grow up :laugh: