Starting a new challenge! Ladies, Sexy in Six!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yay for us! :-)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Once again, ladies, we are at max capacity!

If your name is NOT on the team roster I posted, you are not on the team. To be fair, I accepted the FIRST 40 WOMEN to fill out the registration forms!

Sorry, ladies, but 40 is more than enough to keep me busy for my first challenge.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ah!! Yeah, my boyfirend’s Mom is super hot to and can you believe she asks my boyfirend how I’m looking-like if I’m losing any weight?? whatever. This is for her too, so when I see her next time she’ll be like WOW! Then she can give me all her designer clothes woot woot!

This is for us first. Secondly, to feel sexy next to our boys!
    Ah! I forgot to intorduce myself.
    My name is Chris. I go to school in Boston, MA. I’m studying International Affairs with a minor in Business. I really, really, really want to reach my goal because I love it when people ask me what I’ve done to look so good. I love waking up in the morning full of energy and ready to get my day started. My boyfriend si super fit and I would love to be a hottie right next to him. :0)

I'm with Chris also--my boyfriend is super fit (and has always been debatably better looking than me, even back when we were in high school) and I would LOVE to be a piece of smokin' hot arm candy!!

Wow, okay me three! My boyfriend basically lives at the gym! He is muscular and he wants to become a bodybuilder. I want to get a super HOT body to match his super hot muscles! lol And I get jealous really easy when other girls are around him!

My husband is super slender. He is 5'7 130lbs. Hes like perfect according to BMI. Im sure he has like 0% body fat. All his weight is bones and muscle. BLah! At my highest weight I was 100lbs heavier than him. Embarassing. One of the reasons my mother-in-law (who hates me) didnt want him to marry me was because I was so much bigger than him. He has never seen me lower than 195lbs...cant wait to show him that I can be Hott!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Whoohoooo!!!
    Yay for us! :-)
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Am i to late to join! I'd love to be a part of this!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Am i to late to join! I'd love to be a part of this!

Never mind. To late. Have fun!! :)
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK GREEN TEAM!

Feel free to add me and chat whenever!
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you for organising this, Peanut, you are an inspiration!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Big welcome to my best friend kimi131! She's like my other half! :love:

^^Aww, I just saw that. I feel so loved. :heart:

Hey, green team, do we have our another thread going? Do we want one? How about something awesome looking for our signature? Or one for the whole challenge? Can't wait to start!! Although, it's going to be a hectic day for me... also the first day back to school with students.
  • Bbjka
    Bbjka Posts: 8
    Options
    t
  • Soon2BMrsRamos
    Options
    SJ_FinalSexyin6Logo_4.jpg

OUR LOGO COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK INTO YOUR SIGNATURE. JUST REMEMBER TO MAKE THE IMG AT THE BEGINNING AND END INTO LOWERCASE img.

SJ_FinalSexyin6Logo_4.jpg
  • bbjnkidz
    bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bummer, guess I didn't get my registration in on time.:sad: Maybe next time! Good luck all :happy:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is still room but my name is Megan I am currently on the pink team. Oooh I hope I've made it this has helped soo much.
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my name is Kodi and ihave been in a relationship that has changed me im ready to find my in skinny and be able to live a long and healthy life with my honey.
    I want to lose 100+ lbs but also be fit:ohwell: