What could I do special for my husband for his brithday?

silhouettes
silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
We are 25, he's into gaming and movies mostly.

He always gives me what I want.. taking me to theme parks, concerts, ect and never asks for anything in return... The only thing he asked for his birthday was a couple of games that come out AFTER his brithday and I already preordered.. but I want to do something special or take him somewhere... cash is limited, but I want it to be special...

Any idea's?

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Buy him a gift card for Game Stop. Trust me. Make it for about $100. Most new games are between $49 and $59. I love Playstation 3. Good luck.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Get him something from Victoria's Secret. Men love that stuff. Especially getting to unwrap it.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602

He always gives me what I want.. taking me to theme parks, concerts, ect and never asks for anything in return... The only thing he asked for his birthday was a couple of games that come out AFTER his brithday and I already preordered.. but I want to do something special or take him somewhere... cash is limited, but I want it to be special...

Any idea's?

Suprise him at the door in a slinky nighty, kiss him all the way to your bedroom telling him how handsome and sexy he is. Then give him a candle light massage before spending the nigth making eachother scream. If a woman did that for me I would call it an amazing birthday.
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Yeah - take him to your bedroom - and lock the door for a while. The more calories you burn - the more he'll like it....:heart::heart: :heart:
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Netflix subcription? 7.99 a month?
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Get him something from Victoria's Secret. Men love that stuff. Especially getting to unwrap it.

I agree! Or something from Fredericks of Hollywood if you have one near by :wink:
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member

Any idea's?

Suprise him at the door in a slinky nighty, kiss him all the way to your bedroom telling him how handsome and sexy he is. Then give him a candle light massage before spending the nigth making eachother scream. If a woman did that for me I would call it an amazing birthday.

Something like this, men are simple. And what red01angel said.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Get your freak on
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    I have to agree with the others. Take it to the bedroom. I know my fiance would be ecstatic if I dressed up in a cute little outfit & surprised him :happy:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    I always buy my husband a nice shirt or shorts.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member

Any idea's?

My boyfriend loves gaming too. You can get him a Gamefly subscription so that he can try out a bunch of different games. You could get him a new controller for his game system. My boyfriend has a XBox 360 and he LOVES getting new controllers. You could also take him to the movies. I don't know if you have a fancy movie theater by you, but here there are a few that have full bars, love seats, and even serve dinner during the movie.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    BJs3.gif
  • thegymbunny
    BJs3.gif

I found this very funny with your signatures right below it
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Throw him on the bed and do him like you don't even know him!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member

LOL didn't even think of that. Bonus!
    Should I eat my WHAT?
  • thegymbunny

LOL didn't even think of that. Bonus!
    Should I eat my WHAT?

It's considered prude not to
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Wow! Blow jobs are the "it" gift this year, huh? No one told me! My husband must have been so disappointed!! I drew him a picture of a barn. :embarassed:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Don't forget to make some steaks too. Nothing better than a steak and a bj.
  • thegymbunny
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Don't forget to make some steaks too. Nothing better than a steak and a bj.

That's what march 17th is for