What could I do special for my husband for his brithday?

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    *kitten*.

Seriously. They are the key to a happy marriage. What mothers are not teaching their daughters this valuable information? Perhaps this is why there are so many divorces - I'm just sayin.

Then, afterwards, get in the kitchen and make him a sammich. Naked.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    We are 25, he's into gaming and movies mostly.

He always gives me what I want.. taking me to theme parks, concerts, ect and never asks for anything in return... The only thing he asked for his birthday was a couple of games that come out AFTER his brithday and I already preordered.. but I want to do something special or take him somewhere... cash is limited, but I want it to be special...

Any idea's?

My boyfriend loves gaming too. You can get him a Gamefly subscription so that he can try out a bunch of different games. You could get him a new controller for his game system. My boyfriend has a XBox 360 and he LOVES getting new controllers. You could also take him to the movies. I don't know if you have a fancy movie theater by you, but here there are a few that have full bars, love seats, and even serve dinner during the movie.

I never heard of such theaters before! What is the name of the one you are thinking of? I might do a search and see if anything like that is around here.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    BJs3.gif

lmao *like*
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Don't forget to make some steaks too. Nothing better than a steak and a bj.

I'm surprised you didn't say make him a sandwich. LOL
  • Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Hate to be cliche, but...yep.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    9502~I-m-Here-About-the-Blow-Job-Posters.jpg
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    *kitten*.

Seriously. They are the key to a happy marriage. What mothers are not teaching their daughters this valuable information? Perhaps this is why there are so many divorces - I'm just sayin.

I taught my younger sister how to give a proper, sloppy, wet *kitten*, and one of her boyfriends actually thanked me for it. It was a proud big sister moment. :bigsmile:
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Make him some personalized Sex Coupons...works like a charm!
  • bry_all01
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Don't forget to make some steaks too. Nothing better than a steak and a bj.

That's what march 17th is for

and Wednesday's
  • bry_all01
    We are 25, he's into gaming and movies mostly.

He always gives me what I want.. taking me to theme parks, concerts, ect and never asks for anything in return... The only thing he asked for his birthday was a couple of games that come out AFTER his brithday and I already preordered.. but I want to do something special or take him somewhere... cash is limited, but I want it to be special...

Any idea's?

Suprise him at the door in a slinky nighty, kiss him all the way to your bedroom telling him how handsome and sexy he is. Then give him a candle light massage before spending the nigth making eachother scream. If a woman did that for me I would call it an amazing birthday.

Wow wow wow, Cowboy Ed. :flowerforyou:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    But don't forget to log it. It's in the food database.
    Of course... that's assuming that you swallow.... cuz that's just common courtesy.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    *kitten*.

I taught my younger sister how to give a proper, sloppy, wet *kitten*, and one of her boyfriends actually thanked me for it. It was a proud big sister moment. :bigsmile:

Hey, don't forget about "the boys" below...they need proper attention as well...LOL
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    BJs3.gif

Heck yeah! And theyre free 99!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Let him give you a pearl necklace!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    *kitten*.

An ex with whom I was on good terms asked me to teach his girlfriend the same thing. So I did. Fun night! :love:
  • bry_all01
    *kitten*.

Hey, don't forget about "the boys" below...they need proper attention as well...LOL

my apologies, yes, they were included in the visual instruction. I just forgot to mention that part.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    *kitten*.

Yes, I must agree with you. The key to a happy marriage!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Lets hope he is a gentleman and returns the favor of all these *kitten*. Any man that doesn't enjoy going down on his woman is a tool. Just saying.
  • bry_all01
    *kitten*.

An ex with whom I was on good terms asked me to teach his girlfriend the same thing. So I did. Fun night! :love:

^^^^WINNING!!!!