Am I drinking enough...

Options
13»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Vodka is a good choice. Clear alcohol makes you younger, whereas dark alcohol ages you. So stay away from the whiskey.
    Absolutely...because I read it in a book; therefore, it must be true!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Vodka is a good choice. Clear alcohol makes you younger, whereas dark alcohol ages you. So stay away from the whiskey.

it does?????.... so i guess that i cant count the corn in the whiskey as a daily vegetable........ or can i?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

No no. You read it on the internet and everything on the internet is truth.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    So MFP recommends I get 8 cups of water a day, but I'm all out of water. Can I drink vodka instead? Is it possible to drink too much vodka? Or should I only drink it when I'm thirsty?

I like your thinking!!
  • Qarol
    Options
    I'm gonna need a link...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Unless your teeth feel like they're covered in soft luxuriant fur, and you think they're making a buzzing noise, chances are your Vodka intake is insufficiently low.

Doctors recommend additional intake of Absinth in these circumstances, and spinning around in a circle with your eyes closed. When the green fairy appears you're back on course.

It's important to remember that reality is a hallucination induced by lack of alcohol

la_fee_verte.jpg
  • Qarol
    Options
    It's important to remember that reality is a hallucination induced by lack of alcohol
    O.M.G.
    I seriously need to increase my vodka intake. I must be dehydrated. I'm hallucinating this boring conference call!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So MFP recommends I get 8 cups of water a day, but I'm all out of water. Can I drink vodka instead? Is it possible to drink too much vodka? Or should I only drink it when I'm thirsty?

You can never drink enough, try mixing it in drinks if straight up isn't doing it for you.
  • Qarol
    Options

You can never drink enough, try mixing it in drinks if straight up isn't doing it for you.
    You mean like mixing light and dark alcohol? Genius!
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    If you drink "too much" vodka your body will burn all the calories you have taken in by seizuring, dry-heaving, emotionally crying for now reason, and healing your liver that you will come out ahead! Especially if you mix it with a metabolism-boosting energy drink.

A+ Thumbs up!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Quoted - When the green fairy appears you're back on course.

Clearly I have not been drinking enough of my daily required Vodka - I have never seen the green fairy.......I will have to do better about that. Vodka is after all the breakfast and dinner of champions. And great dieters.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    WTF. I need to go back to bed. Or start drinking.
    Drinking. It's Friday.
    drinking in bed...

I spill :(

Well quick! Lick it up, you burn tons more calories that way!!!!
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options

You mean like mixing light and dark alcohol? Genius!

NO!! If you drink light and dark alcohol mixed you will become FROZEN IN TIME.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm gonna need a link...

http://bukowski.net/