Meat ages you?

Options
124»

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't eat meat, but I have to say from family experience, totally untrue.
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    You know what ages me? Reading the ramble on these forums. =)

Ummm, it's called a sense of humor....
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    You know what ages me? Reading the ramble on these forums. =)

OMG, you ate meat:

OMFG.jpg

This whole thread is totally effing silly.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    only in soviet russia....
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    You need to lay the meat across your face! That will help the aging process!

Great idea there!!! You have come up with something new and exciting... A meat mask!! How long should I wear it and should I do steak, chops or lamb,?? hmmm, I think I will pack two lamp chops on either side of my cheeks, but then again, do you think this will make me look sheepishly?

Am I doing it wrong then? My man puts his meat on my face daily and I'm not seeing results! Can someone help me with this??

You spitting on it first? Maybe I need to just come show you!

That would be super helpful! the only thing I've gotten out of it so far is a black eye...

Ill just have to show you! You have to softly let it hit your face...........not so much a smack!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options

Great idea there!!! You have come up with something new and exciting... A meat mask!! How long should I wear it and should I do steak, chops or lamb,?? hmmm, I think I will pack two lamp chops on either side of my cheeks, but then again, do you think this will make me look sheepishly?

Am I doing it wrong then? My man puts his meat on my face daily and I'm not seeing results! Can someone help me with this??

That would be super helpful! the only thing I've gotten out of it so far is a black eye...

Ill just have to show you! You have to softly let it hit your face...........not so much a smack!

But I like it that way! Although, I suppose if I wanna look young, I should probably learn the proper technique.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I'm studying Nutrition Therapy and have heard of that, but not often. From what I have learned (just sharing, don't expect you to jump on board) Red meat is VERY important and all though MANY people live without it, it's extremely important to supplement if you choose to go that route. From what I have heard about red meat aging you, it's along the lines of fatty and hormone pumped red meat aging organs like your liver as well as arteries. Hope you find out info that satisfies you :)

Well I beg to differ. . . I have not eaten red meat in years and am more healthy without it. . . I get plenty of protein and iron from other sources. .
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options

OK, I am done here
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

I'm not studying nutrition. You are just full of rude. It's not exactly necessary. This will be the second time you've directly been a jerk.

I didn't study nutrition either as a primary focus at first.

If I'm a "jerk" a third time, will it all come full circle? Will I then be a circle-jerk?

I just want to jump on to say Dayzee is my friend. And we get along because she says things like this ^

Lmto. . . . I concur. . . Dazee. . rocks. . . Thank you for adding some humor to my morning. :laugh:
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options

But I like it that way! Although, I suppose if I wanna look young, I should probably learn the proper technique.
    Thats what Ive been trying to tell you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I'm not studying nutrition. You are just full of rude. It's not exactly necessary. This will be the second time you've directly been a jerk.

I didn't study nutrition either as a primary focus at first.

If I'm a "jerk" a third time, will it all come full circle? Will I then be a circle-jerk?

I am studying jerks, and I say no.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I eat red meat and I got asked if I was 18 the other day. Should I be eating more red meat? Maybe less chicken? A combination? This nutrition stuff is so confusing!!!!

By the way I am going to be 29 in like 3 months... so yeah...

edit: i noticed a type... oops, lol!