halkoween babes 2 closed group

Options
well hey ladies here we are week 4
unfortunetly i fell off the wagon a bit to much this week and will bve 'starting over' again tomorow with a fresh head on. ive read this week that not many of us managed to complete the challenges therfor im going to start a new week on a saturday so now the challenges will go sat morning-sat night

so challenegs for this week will be:-

20 jumping jacks a day
50 sit ups a day
20 miles in a week

and as usual no need to record the following:-
8 glasses water a day
no weighin until weigh day

good luck and ill see you tomorow xxx

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I will have to change my challenges from working out to keeping it down! I need all the prayers i can get, we still have no idea what is going on (though its seeming more and more possible i'll be looking for weight gain soon rather than loss... ) However i am trying to get to feeling better so that i can join you guys! Wish you luck!!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm finally losing weight again. Lost 1lb this week so I'm back to the 129lbs I was at after the fist week. I'm going home to my family for a week during my study break on friday and they don't have a scale so I'm going to have to weigh myself on friday rather than sunday but I will continue with the challenge.

Ok so this weeks challenge:

a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles

Saturday - a) 20 b) 60 c) 7.5 miles
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This week was terrible for me. I feel like each week I'm getting less and less strict because I'm very persuasive with myself and talk myself into things. I wouldn't be surprised with a gain. This week is going to be better. I'm not only going to start strong, but I WILL finish strong. And I'll probably post a lot to try to keep myself motivated. I'm looking forward to starting the challenges for this week and actually COMPLETING them. I hope you all have had a great weekend :) Good luck with the new week!

Also, my personal challenge will be something like a "clean-eating" challenge and staying under calories every day this week. I encourage you all to join me--although you may be doing well at it already ;) It's been a weakness of mine lately.
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    I'm definately with you on the clean eating lilie! I really need to get my act together with my eating. I upped my calorie intake to 1500 from 1300 last week and have taken it as an excuse to eat terribly but I'm going to start afresh tomorrow. I'm hoping a morning run will set me up for a day of wanting to eat well.

a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles

Sunday - a) 20 b) 60 c) 0
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    ladies we have another mini challeneg to add to our list and this is to eat all ur 1200 calries but do not go over.... unless you have exersized.

good luck (this one will be hard for me as ive sliped last few days.)

see you all tonightxx

p.s the chalenges will be sat morning to sat morning i will post new ones every friday. i wrote it wrong on the first post just realised sat mornig to sat night means 8 days hehe.
    also can you all send me your current weights so i can compare them to ur start weights

thanks
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles

Saturday - a) 110 b) 50 c) 0 miles
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -

SW: 210
    CW: 199.8 :bigsmile:
    Loss so far: 10.2 lbs - 10 weeks to hallowe'en

I credit 30DS with all the jumping jacks - I'm back to L1D2 again as I've tried other dvds and don't like them as much!! Also going to make a much bigger effort this week with the walking - I'm more than capable, it's just been a time thing lately.

I'll send you my weights xx
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    305.8....sorry u guys i been outta it since my bday, last saturday. i weighed myself after the night of fun and was MORTIFIED!!!
    i was at 311 again...:grumble: the number that haunted me for about 2 wks...so i didn't weigh in...finally after i walked this morning, i weighed myself and i guess this is it...i will take it tho...:ohwell:
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Happy Sunday all! I weighed myself this morning and was not shocked or TOO disappointed in my 1lb gain. I ate like crap all week, didn't exercise as much as I should have, and I also switched the type of birth control pills I'm taking in the middle of a pack causing a somewhat unexpected TOM. With all those things considered, I think that 1lb is pretty good :) And I'm confident it will come right back off (plus some maybe) when I start eating the right amount of calories, exercising, and drinking enough water. I am SOOOO ready for this week! I'm going grocery shopping in a few minutes and I'm going to try really hard NOT to eat out all week. That'll be the first time that has happened in a few weeks and hopefully it'll show at the end of the week. We can do this!!!!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles

Saturday - a) 135 b) 50 c) 0 miles
    Sunday - a)135 b) 50, c) 5 miles :D
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total - a) 270, b) 100, c) 5 miles

SW: 210
    CW: 199.8 :bigsmile:
    Loss so far: 10.2 lbs - 10 weeks to hallowe'en

Now that's more like it!!

1lb gain is really good considering everything there, lilieslosinit! That'll come off and more with one good week :)

Belated Happy Birthday, beautynthadark :)

tonilizzy - you're doing brilliantly, I am totally in awe of your calories burnt today :)

G'night all

Clare xx
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Wow! Only 10 weeks to Halloween! I'm glad you posted it like that :) Puts things in perspective.

a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles
    d) Under calories

Saturday - a) 0 b) 0 c) 0 d) NOPE
    Sunday - a)20 b) 100 c) 0 d) CHECK :)
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total - a) 20 b) 100 c) 0 d) 1 day
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi all, i have not posted until now as i have been away for a long weekend with hubby.
    lost 1 lb this week did not do much on the exercise as i suffered with a bad back most of the week, although i did manage a few 3 mile walks with the dog and a 6 mile run.
    looks like mr motivator needs to come back and lend some of us (me included) a helping hand.
    here's to a better week and good weight loss
    xxx
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Cw: 166.6 this morning.

Considering the fact i might have to be kicked out of the challenge soon I'm happy with it. Hope you all are doing your best. I'm doing my best to eat before 1pm!! I've got no appetite, but that's because of things going on with me! We will see what happens soon enough!
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    305.8....sorry u guys i been outta it since my bday, last saturday. i weighed myself after the night of fun and was MORTIFIED!!!
    i was at 311 again...:grumble: the number that haunted me for about 2 wks...so i didn't weigh in...finally after i walked this morning, i weighed myself and i guess this is it...i will take it tho...:ohwell:

hey dont be so hard on yourself, birthdays are meant to be celebrated in style.
    as long as you are back motivated the weight will start to come back off again.
    be positive.
    jayne xxx
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    ok an age question again what the hell does
    bump mean
    x
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Happy late birthday beauty :) I'll bet you do great this week after a good celebration!

I hope you had a great weekend with your husband curlyjayne!!

Cjsgrimlin--I hope things turn around for you. I would hate to see you quit!

ClareB and Tonilizzy, you both are doing a great job!

I really had to motivate myself to run tonight, but I got it done. I did it outside and it was SO much more difficult. I had to take an extra break. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not making any progress with running because it's so slow, but I'd rather stay where I'm at now, than go back to where I started, so I keep pushing forward!

a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles
    d) Under calories

Monday - a) 60 b)100 c) 2.5 d) CHECK :)
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total - a) 80 b) 200 c) 2.5 d) 2 days
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    Happy late birthday beauty :) I'll bet you do great this week after a good celebration!

I hope you had a great weekend with your husband curlyjayne!!

Cjsgrimlin--I hope things turn around for you. I would hate to see you quit!

ClareB and Tonilizzy, you both are doing a great job!

I really had to motivate myself to run tonight, but I got it done. I did it outside and it was SO much more difficult. I had to take an extra break. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not making any progress with running because it's so slow, but I'd rather stay where I'm at now, than go back to where I started, so I keep pushing forward!

a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles
    d) Under calories

Monday - a) 60 b)100 c) 2.5 d) CHECK :)
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total - a) 80 b) 200 c) 2.5 d) 2 days

how long have you been running for and what time and distance are you up to?
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    a) 20 jumping jacks
    b) 50 sit ups
    c) 20 miles

Sunday - a) 20 b) 60 c) 0
    Monday- a) 20 b) 0 c) i went for a half hour walk but don't know how far.
    Tuesday - a) 20 b) 90 c) 5
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey allur all doing so welland theres noway any of you would be kicked out....
    here are mt stats

sunday a) 40 b)100 c)6.2miles d) check
    monday a)0 b)100 c)4.5miles d)check
    tuesday a)0 b)100 c)3.8miles d)check
    wednesday
    thursday
    friday
    saturday
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    a) 20 jumping jacks