Things that DO NOT taste the same anymore....

Options
13»

Replies

• laureneva15
    Options
    junk food all together really, except chocolate... but can only stomach small bits now
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Fries..... totally not worth it. I used to get a large size any time I got fast food.... what a waste.

I can barely stand to even look at fries anymore. I couldn't agree more!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    soda pop - I was a heavy Coke drinker, started this journey in January, at some point in February (I think) I was short on calories, but not hungry, we still had them in the house and I decided to drink one - woah --- sugar rush = nasty to me - haven't had any soft drinks since! I drink Tea, water, vitamin water zero and milk - occasionally a juice, that's it... ok, there is that occasional wine.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    french fries and mac n cheese ... dont enjoy them anymore
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've been told things taste different since I ate more pineapple.

O_o
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    soda/pop/coke whatever you want to call it...can't drink it anymore--just tastes like a can. also started drinking my coffee black...now i can't stand cream or sugar or even worse International Delight French Vanilla creamer. blah
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've been told things taste different since I ate more pineapple.

bahahaha, smart man you are! can never have enough pineapple!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Candy. But I still love my fries and burger from the restaurant down the street from my work. just like Arctic Circle was back in the day, with fry sauce and everything!! MMMM. My cheat day fave, but usually I pass on the burger and fries so i can drink my cheat! :)

Beer doesnt taste the same either- its stronger, but YUMMIER!