Would you rather.... 12/11/08

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    ...and ps. Gob'ner - I'd choose to have my eyes bug, because really, there are sometimes when you just want to whisper.

and I can wear sunglasses, like such: :glasses:

I agree and then everyone would be talking about how mysterious we are... Good thinking Miss Mustard:drinker:

I officially choose buggy eyes:smokin:

-Adrienne:heart:

Yes! The mysterious girls in the dark glasses...you Tami and I can just sip martinis and make men wonder about us...:glasses:
    Wooo...........can mine be a Cosmo?? :glasses:

Well, with you going around with a floaty head......trust me, men will be wonderin what skills YOU have!! :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmm cosmo for you sounds good. I'll take a basil lime gimlet.

let me tell you, it's taken a lot of time and practice to work around the no-head thing, but I think what I lack in body I make up for with my charming personality. :smokin:

...afterall, Shannon did teach me how to be a lady. :bigsmile:
    "No head thing"..............is that a dating rule???

:noway:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am here Tam, I just can't, too much to catch up on. Max needs to appreciate my humor before (oohhhh before:heart: ) I play here.

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am here Tam, I just can't, too much to catch up on. Max needs to appreciate my humor before (oohhhh before:heart: ) I play here.

:flowerforyou:

Emi darlin

fam_50.jpg
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options

oh, you have that rule too? :smokin:
  • emibmas
    Options
    Just send Ralp Lauren and we will call it even:flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What HEAD injury???:heart::noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I totally meant to take that and the other dress to the post office today Emi. My head injury caused me delay yet again!

TOMORROW, TOMORROW! I LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

oh, you have that rule too? :smokin:

:huh:
  • emibmas
    Options
    I totally meant to take that and the other dress to the post office today Emi. My head injury caused me delay yet again!

TOMORROW, TOMORROW! I LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mizzymiz
    Options

Thank you for helping me flashback to my 4th grade talent show number.... I even used a mop as a prop. :glasses:
  • emibmas
    Options

Thank you for helping me flashback to my 4th grade talent show number.... I even used a mop as a prop. :glasses:

I played Sandy:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I played Sandy:grumble:
    Shut up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I do love that play!! I saw it on Broadway. Nell Carter played Miss Hannigan!! :drinker:
  • emibmas
    Options

I do love that play!! I saw it on Broadway. Nell Carter played Miss Hannigan!! :drinker:

She's dead, like Shirley McClain

Or like my yellow snowman joke:sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options

She's dead, like Shirley MacLaine
    Yes, NELL CARTER IS!!
  • mizzymiz
    Options

no one likes a debbie downer.
  • emibmas
    Options

no one likes a debbie downer.

or someone who pees on their snowmen. Welcome back Maxi. I missed you terribly. I can finally sleep tonight.:smokin: