Would you rather.... 12/11/08

Options

Replies

• age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else curious about what Max really looks like?? Because if he really looked like Russell Crowe --- well, you know.... I'd pay MUCH more attention to him!!

He's hotter than Russell Crowe. :wink:
    The Russel Crowe we saw in The Gladiator or the other picture?? Just wndering if anyone REALLY knows what Max looks like. A lot of us put up REAL pictures of ourselves, no matter how bad they are.

Yeah I saw a pic or two he's not THAT bad:wink::laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'll take your word for it Natasha!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else curious about what Max really looks like?? Because if he really looked like Russell Crowe --- well, you know.... I'd pay MUCH more attention to him!!

The Russel Crowe we saw in The Gladiator or the other picture?? Just wndering if anyone REALLY knows what Max looks like. A lot of us put up REAL pictures of ourselves, no matter how bad they are.

Yes. Some people do know what he looks like.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Yes. Some people do know what he looks like.
    A select few. :indifferent:
  • renae5
    Options
    Yes. Some people do know what he looks like.If Mr. Maximus IA as hot as he would have us all believe,Just think if he IS as HOT as he lets us think he is, then we should get to see the REAL DEAL. It is something to think about, Max. Will you let us see the REAL YOU!Still think if he IS as HOT as he makes us think he is then we would get a real picture!! Just a thought, Max. Let us see the REAL YOU!
    A select few. :indifferent:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    As if you really have that much hair Max.:laugh:
  • renae5
    Options
    I don't think I believe that either. Also, if it were so, you'd be a rather cute little man with a strange obsession for hurting your groin.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I don't think I believe that either. Also, if it were so, you'd be a rather cute little man with a strange obsession for hurting your groin.

You pegged him to a tee.:glasses:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Hahahaha!!! See!!!
  • renae5
    Options

Fits me to a tee!
    Max, you are a strange, strange little man!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Max, I am sure you are a very handsome 46 year old man from Texas. Isn't that right??

To be fair, here is the real me:

old_man_med.jpg
    Hey, I thought only I got to see the real you! That we were fwiends!! :grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Fits me to a tee!

You should see me dance!

Max, can you do the Carlton? :smokin:

I pick talk loudly!:bigsmile:
  • renae5
    Options

Fits me to a tee!

You should see me dance!
    I truely think I have found another smart *kitten* to match my husband... you have an answer for every darned thing don't you!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Talk loudly and then say "EH?" after each sentence.
    0002016E.gif

Are you Canadian?

EH???? speak up shonny, cant hear ya!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Fits me to a tee!

You should see me dance!
    I truely think I have found another smart *kitten* to match my husband... you have an answer for every darned thing don't you!:bigsmile:
    If you only knew!!! :grumble: