Would you rather.... 12/11/08

Options

Replies

• frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've been told often enough that my voice and body don't match................have this short little grandmotherly body, grey hair, bifocals and all but when I open my mouth to speak ~ this VOICE comes out (described as everything from contralto to whiskey/honey/smoke to a cross between Della Reese and Sylvia Browne (gee thanks) to my personal favorite........"perfect for a career as a phone actress" (aka phone sex operator) to know that always speaking in a loud tone of voice, not just when I'm talking to hubby who, God love him, is a wee bit hard of hearing probably wouldn't be the ticket, at least for me :noway: I've also got the pop bottle lens thing going on so my eyes bugging out probably wouldn't be nearly as attention-getting :wink:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Definitely talk loud. I'm partially deaf in one ear, so I would have an excuse.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!

I'd rather talk loudly.. Maybe then I could be heard over my youngest child..:grumble: :grumble:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else curious about what Max really looks like?? Because if he really looked like Russell Crowe --- well, you know.... I'd pay MUCH more attention to him!!

AMEN to that..

Darn, missed the quote again..
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Talk loudly and then say "EH?" after each sentence.
    0002016E.gif
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else curious about what Max really looks like?? Because if he really looked like Russell Crowe --- well, you know.... I'd pay MUCH more attention to him!!

AMEN to that..

So you all are only into looks? How superficial of you. :noway:

I would never do that.
    You are such a liar, Max. No, I am not TOTALLY in to looks.... But Russell Crowe IS pretty darned easy to look at!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You are such a liar, Max. No, I am not TOTALLY in to looks.... But Russell Crowe IS pretty darned easy to look at!!

Well that's certainly debateable.:huh:
    russellcrowefat.jpg
  • renae5
    Options
    Well that's certainly debateable.:huh: russellcrowefat.jpg

AHHHHH! What in the hell happened to him????? OK, I will completely rephrase!! Russell Crowe WAS Pretty darned easy to look at in The Gladiator!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

He's hotter than Russell Crowe. :wink:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    And I will chose the talk loudly option here. I already talk too much and too loudly so it won't be much of a stretch. :laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I know what he looks like:bigsmile: :smokin:
  • renae5
    Options

The Russel Crowe we saw in The Gladiator or the other picture?? Just wndering if anyone REALLY knows what Max looks like. A lot of us put up REAL pictures of ourselves, no matter how bad they are.
  • renae5
    Options
    Max, I am sure you are a very handsome 46 year old man from Texas. Isn't that right??
  • tashjs21
    Options

The Russel Crowe we saw in The Gladiator or the other picture?? Just wndering if anyone REALLY knows what Max looks like. A lot of us put up REAL pictures of ourselves, no matter how bad they are.

He's hotter than both of those pics.

(I stalk him outside Taco Bueno :blushing: )